Ladies This Is How To Aviod Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Let's say you get attacked just bite his neck with your teeth chew into that shit. It's pretty easy. Rick Grimes taught me this method. If he tries putting his hand over your mouth don't be nice but his finger off.

Let's say you get attacked just bite his neck with your teeth chew into that shit. It's pretty easy. Rick Grimes taught me this method. If he tries putting his hand over your mouth don't be nice but his finger off.
rick grimes is negans b****

ItsHanna

what if he knocks you out

I carry specially made pepper spray that I made myself (pepper spray is illegal in the UK) I also carry a hand knife with me. I also don't put myself in dangerous situation. Oh and the neck biting thing.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I carry specially made pepper spray that I made myself (pepper spray is illegal in the UK) I also carry a hand knife with me. I also don't put myself in dangerous situation. Oh and the neck biting thing.
Want me to send you some real 'MURICAN PEPPER SPRAY?

its midnight in the uk lol expect it

ItsHanna

miskeenad. Wallah it must suck being in Arab central. God curse the Moslem Arabs for destroying this Earth

I don't know where you live but most places in England close after 10/11pm unless you are in central London. It's a ghost town. I'm not trying to get raped by a Bengali or a Romanian.

anti-rape-condoms-02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.