Ladies! What is your take on this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is she a bit advanced in age to apply such a makeup or you'd say " it's alright "?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Oh lord ! She looks like a mannequin a life size doll. Nothing looks natural on her it as if she has stripped away all her features. Is applying this much make up normal ? Tell me she doesn't go out everyday like this ?

I really dislike the contacts. Whyyyy do they do that? It just looks so wrong.

Older women can wear make-up too but imo it looks better when it is subtle and looks more natural irrespective of age.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I just didn't know but I felt that it was unnatural
She looks nice she just overdone it with the contacts. Remove the contacts and that's it she looks nice. However something irks me a little she looks Mashallah and buetiful dressed modestly however the make up attracts attention especially if its well made. I thought she was going to an event or something. The whole point of modesty is to not attract attention.

VixR

Veritas
Meh. It's her style. Not everyone wants to be low-key, and natural-like. I agree on the fake eye-color contacts being overkill, tho.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
@UncleMenace bro, you're out here moving like a proper bird sxb. Fix up man, I would expect a female to make this thread, not a man. This gossiping and backbiting isn't cool man smh.:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending