Ladies: which profession gets your attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A family friend's mother is going insane because her daughter is marrying a plumber (yes, the guy waa Somali).

The mother is going around telling people he is a toilet engineer. It's all about the status for her.

So which profession attracts you? Does he need to be suited and booted? Or do you prefer him in scrubs? Or reflective safety vests? Or as long as he is holding down a job you're good to go? Lol

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Plumbers make decent money, many of them even make six figures. I don't know why that old lady is trying to shit on that hard-working man. No pun intended.

Plumbers make decent money, many of them even make six figures. I don't know why that old lady is trying to shit on that hard-working man. No pun intended.
It all stems back to an ancient geeljire code whereby craftsmen and blacksmith were looked down upon .this is why we see so many Somali males enter into horrendous unis with horrendous grades to take horrendous and meaningless degrees all to please Hooyos horrendously unrealistic expectations .many end up doing a manual labour job anyway.thankfully,more fellows are now starting to do mechanics and plumbing @ colleges .

VixR

Veritas
Toilet engineer? Now there's a term where the word "engineer" doesn't help, damn. Forreal, someone should get the mother to stop talking, she isn't helping anyone.

Handymen who know how to get stuff done are in short supply nowadays. No one DIYs any more. Like, one of my friends fixes his own car and fixes up stuff in his parent's house himself; constructs and builds stuff in the garage, pieces of furniture, like his father taught him, and reallyyy well, too. Weirdly, something about it, IDK, it's a turn-on when a man can do something, build something with his own hands, I think.

Still, I think I prefer someone who's intellectually stimulating, who does mentally-taxing work over those labor-intensive jobs, because they tend to get worn out over the years with tons of health problems. But I don't think it determines the worth of a man.
Hes got enough shit to deal with
:ohlord::mjlol:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Economy
Business
Lawyer

Anything with a suit

I'll make an exemption for cops especially Swedish cops because that uniform.... God arrest me. :banderas:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It all stems back to an ancient geeljire code whereby craftsmen and blacksmith were looked down upon .this is why we see so many Somali males enter into horrendous unis with horrendous grades to take horrendous and meaningless degrees all to please Hooyos horrendously unrealistic expectations .many end up doing a manual labour job anyway.thankfully,more fellows are now starting to do mechanics and plumbing @ colleges .

:yousmart:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
LooooL @ toilet engineer
I don't see why not if they both love eachother, undertand and meet eachothers needs. Education is not for everyone.

P.s as long as he wakes up in the morning to work and not taking JSA allowance :zhqjlmx:

@VixR, thank you for being a lady and the first to answer the question sincerely. A highly educated professional and part-time handyman is very much what I always sought after. Biggest turn off is a man who only works for a paycheck. There's no passion in that.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The girls mother should be happy is not unemployed or dealing drugs after all shaqo wa sharaf!

Btw plumper is a honoroable job dealing with other peoples shit day in and day out and the worst gotta be clogged pipes ive got sisters and the amount of hair that gets stuck in those pipes is just crazy :francis:

The girls mother should be happy is not unemployed or dealing drugs after all shaqo wa sharaf!

Btw plumper is a honoroable job dealing with other peoples shit day in and day out and the worst gotta be clogged pipes ive got sisters and the amount of hair that gets stuck in those pipes is just crazy :francis:

Islaamaha just want bragging rights. My daughter is married to a plumber is not as badass as my daughter is married to a doctor/lawyer/engineer/business man. They care too much what others will think and say. Soomaalida intaas dad uun ee iska gadayaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.