Laila confessed to me that she wants to bea dude and she wants to

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

HOLD UP. Wait a minute.

Wasn't you the first to ask ME about swapping. Out of the blue.

Wanting to make transfers.
I said yes, I can make it happen

Next Friday you'll wake up with a prossy's stinking vajayjay.

Bohol

VIP
Don't call my indr a lesbian. A lot of lesbians have dick envy they wish they had dicks so they can bang other chicks
properly.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HOLD UP. Wait a minute.

Wasn't you the first to ask ME about swapping. Out of the blue.

Wanting to make transfers.
I said yes, I can make it happen

Next Friday you'll wake up with a prossy's stinking vajayjay.

:jcoleno::jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame:

You misunderstood me, I wanted to have so aan ku aaso...wait...wait...that would mean I transferred my G to you :jcoleno:

VixR

Veritas
Don't call my indr a lesbian. A lot of lesbians have dick envy they wish they had dicks so they can bang other chicks
properly.

You're getting your LGBTQ's mixed up.

Lesbians are females who're sexually attracted to females, period, they don't want to possess an actual dick. A lesbian partnership = two women who love pussy. It's Trans men that have dick envy, but that's merely a symptom of them mentally thinking they are men, or were supposed to have been born men, that they were born in the wrong body.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What is AJ good for if not to educate us on the varying paradigms surrounding the LGBTQ community

Smfh

waraabe

Your superior
You're getting your LGBTQ's mixed up.

Lesbians are females who're sexually attracted to females, period, they don't want to possess an actual dick. A lesbian partnership = two women who love pussy. It's Trans men that have dick envy, but that's merely a symptom of them mentally thinking they are men, or were supposed to have been born men, that they were born in the wrong body.

So why do they use strap ons and dildos

waraabe

Your superior
They mostly scissor, but for variety, and to sometimes feel penetration is what strap-ons are for. Men have the tool, but the man on the other end of the tool doesn't turn them on, or appeal to them whatsoever. It's the same thing with gay men where they're not attracted women, but yet the asshole acts as interim pussy during gay sex.

I have a lesbian coworker friend that I've bombarded with questions lol.
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending