Land in Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is land in berbera, also who lives there. I will learn berbera ppl lineage and buy land near the first 5 star hotel in the somali peninsula. I want to build villa there and live near the red sea close to arabs who will turn it into another dubai:wow:. They will call berbera Ibnu Dubai :fittytousand: in af somali "ina dubai"." Warya wa xagee, inadeer ina dubai baan kusocda":banderas:

Wallahi yall are lucky to have UAE investing. Those guys shit on gold literally. At least uae like other arabs love to booty shake for somalis and claim somalis as their fellow arab. We have fked up half euro half jew turks in xamar who stole everything while we thought they were bringing back the ottoman empire :eminemdamn:,

waraabe

Your superior
Definitely, we are in the process of buying land in berbera, it is the city with the most potential

@Adam you're from berbera? I believe in reverse evolution as well
Man-Monkey.jpg

siilaanyolaugh

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Only for you hj folks, everyone else is welcomed
HJ rules you though :hemad: jk

Waryaa waraabe what's going on what happend to our alliance. We should stick together waryaa forget about these HY and CM rabsho doon.:yousmart:

Just so you know there is a subclan of HJ called reer younis that lives in berbera and it surrounded. Berbera waa la wada Degaa CM way u badan yihiin uun.

@Adam inaadeer *rose* ka Iga gudoon.

waraabe

Your superior
HJ rules you though :hemad: jk

Waryaa waraabe what's going on what happend to our alliance. We should stick together waryaa forget about these HY and CM rabsho doon.:yousmart:

Just so you know there is a subclan of HJ called reer younis that lives in berbera and it surrounded. Berbera waa la wada Degaa CM way u badan yihiin uun.

@Adam inaadeer *rose* ka Iga gudoon.

siilaanyolaugh

Cm is our younger, hot headed brother, we will protect him.

We do have special relation tho :dabcasar:

The bad pres was unfair to reer berbera. They actually very nice ppl just don't claim their shit and don't make stupid jokes :rudywhatever:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.