Landers, how will you celebrate 18 may

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm celebrating July 1st only.

No not Somali independence but Canada Day.

I don't celebrate African independence days because you're not independent from the Western man and his development aid.

i wasnt born in canada. So how im i a traitor?

Doesnt matter. You were raised and educated here. You would of been sniffing glue in Arabsiyo, the crappiest town I ever seen. The only amazing thing I saw there was a falcoln there flying above a cliff. You'll be in Canada til the day you die and raise kids here. You better wave the Canadian flag on July 1st

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Doesnt matter. You were raised and educated here. You would of been sniffing glue in Arabsiyo, the crappiest town I ever seen. The only amazing thing I saw there was a falcoln there flying above a cliff. You'll be in Canada til the day you die and raise kids here. You better wave the Canadian flag on July 1st
I dont want to. I will be waving the SL flag on wednesday though

I wasnt born in arabsiyo why would i go back there?

no i need my canadian passport to travel

You can travel with the SL passport or Djibouti or Somali passport. But your visa free options are VERY VERY limited. Lol

Rip up the Canadian one since you despise Canada

I dont despise canada i just dont celebrate july 1st. Its my freedom of choice not to celebrate. I thought canada was democratic nation?

We don't take kindly to unpatriotic people.

You don't deserve a passport that gives you visa free access to 180 nations. You deserve the SL passport. You can get visa free to Malaysia only. You are ungrateful. Malaysia is more than you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.