Landheere Chinaman’s Honest Assessment of Congolese Hutu Culture

Goddamn the guy went silent he was embarrassed AF. He couldn’t even use the colonizer excuse because China didn’t got xasuuqed too yet they still recovered.

Sometimes I ask Allah why he had to put my people below the Sahara

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot

Goddamn the guy went silent he was embarrassed AF. He couldn’t even use the colonizer excuse because China didn’t got xasuuqed too yet they still recovered.

Sometimes I ask Allah why he had to put my people below the Sahara
The Chinese guy is ignorant in his assessment. And he had the nerve to make that statement with his chest 💀

The Congo is quite literally the richest country on the face of the earth (in terms of their natural resources). Right from the beginning, their country has been attacked by external forces (Governments and corporations alike), using proxies to cause instability and chaos so that they can plunder their resources. For gods sake their prime minister was assassinated because he wanted to naturalise their nations resources. Wallahi I feel for these people. Ironically this man’s own country (China) is a big part of why instability is so rampant in that country, they own seven out of the nine cobalt mines in Congo (the largest in the world). They never had a chance, may the almighty bring them peace and prosperity.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Congo has the most minerals on earth but they lack wise and competent government to take advantage of it.
It's a curse for them to bear, they sold their fellow men for muskets and worldly pleasure after the collapse of slavery, they lost everything, Europeans sold weapons but not the ammo, and they never got the technology to produce anything.

Trending