Lebron James Friend & Team Mate Kyrie Irving - "The Earth is Flat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hoax is being busted slowly, after a decade of being virtually a part of just a handful of people that believed it, today Youtube gets around 16 millions hit on this.

After Rapper B.O.B next in line is Lebron James friend and team mate that comes out to his millions of fans with the obvious truth.

Cavs' Kyrie Irving on 'Earth is flat' comments: 'I know the science'

http://www.espn.co.uk/nba/story/_/id/18710759/kyrie-irving-cleveland-cavaliers-believes-earth-flat

"This is not even a conspiracy theory," Irving told Jefferson and Frye while recording the podcast on an airplane. "The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. ... It's right in front of our faces. I'm telling you, it's right in front of our faces. They lie to us."

He reiterated those beliefs to ESPN's Arash Markazi on Friday.

"I think people should do their own research, man," Irving told ESPN. "Hopefully they'll either back my belief or they'll throw it in the water. But I think it's interesting for people to find out on their own.

@TekNiKo
@Layth

Last edited:
give it up my brother, there is no reasoning with these folk. The europhilic brain parasite has lodged itself too deep. You're better off talking to a wall

give it up my brother, there is no reasoning with these folk. The europhilic brain parasite has lodged itself too deep. You're better off talking to a wall

:dead:

Ina Adeerey

My posts are mostly for the passive readers, those on the fences and on the fringes of this Europhile parasite infestations, that's my prime audience, not the blind dumb and deaf.

I know what these young youths go through, it's much worse then when I was growing up, this is for them, while ridiculing this bakhti's along the way, they offer me this opportunity to express.

Last edited:

Here children, you see formation of a cult, isolating themselves from the outside world and with hostility to outside viewpoints :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.