Lefties TRIGGERED when protestors against Anti Islamophobia motion use K'naan's Waving Flag song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatred leads you into that dark endless abyss, it will be the Muslims first, then blacks, then the rest of the immigrants, then the mixed raced, then they will come for Milo types (AbdiJohnson already gone by then).

This will then continue towards leftists, feminists, their sympathiser's, because hate has no limits it will continue, they will split into tribes/regions themselves and fight it out, the Slavic/Germanic/Anglo's like in the old days until eventually two blood brothers begin to fight it out.

Homogeneous societies never work, Somalia is the best example & Europe in the dark ages, hence my support for extreme diversity, the most diverse societies are the most prosperous, this is no fluke, history attest to this.

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Hatred leads you into that dark endless abyss, it will be the Muslims first, then blacks, then the rest of the immigrants, then the mixed raced, then they will come for Milo types (AbdiJohnson already gone by then).

This will then continue towards leftists, feminists, their sympathiser's, because hate has no limits it will continue, they wills split into tribes/regions themselves and fight it out, the Slavic/Germanic/Anglo's like in the old days until eventually two blood brothers begin to fight it out.

Homogeneous societies never work, Somalia is the best example & Europe in the dark ages, hence my support for extreme diversity, the most diverse societies are the most prosperous, this is no fluke.
You're an interesting fella with many mixed views. :pachah1:

This will then continue towards leftists, feminists, their sympathiser's, because hate has no limits it will continue, they will split into tribes/regions themselves and fight it out, the Slavic/Germanic/Anglo's like in the old days until eventually two blood brothers begin to fight it out.

Homogeneous societies never work, Somalia is the best example & Europe in the dark ages, hence my support for extreme diversity, the most diverse societies are the most prosperous, this is no fluke, history attest to this.

Do you believe in race mixing?

Also if hate has no limits and you are against hate, you should be supportive of the LGBTQQIP2SAA

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lol, appreciate the irony Slave of Johnson.

The right wing has been taken over by morons.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Maybe forums aren't for you then.

:patrice:

(You don't have to reply to this)

:mjkkk:

Only you, the rest of the forum is fine.

I don't like arguing with people who are deliberately obtuse and intellectually dishonest.

Only you, the rest of the forum is fine.

I don't like arguing with people who are deliberately obtuse and intellectually dishonest.

You mean people who don't share your views.

:drakekidding:

I respect your online safe space and will not reply anymore

:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts