Legendary Sheikh Dabacasar reporting live from a Motel 6 (he is yet in love again) looooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I screamed when he closed his eyes for a couple of seconds. Why is he being so dramatic?

The man said "wax la soo farafareeye, oo la soo tuuray maaha" :damn::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead1::deadrose:

The man has left this world ..he is referring to xuural-ceyn...he has gotten tired of this world's females...

He describes all the problem a man can have with this world's females :chrisfreshhah::dead::dead::dead:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He seems possessed.

:angryman::angryman: How dare you disparage the greatest legendary Sheikh Somalis ever had. The man has single handedly avenged our national shame by marrying two under 18 girls of the despicable carabs. The Arabs have humiliated us and Sheikh dabacasar has restored some type of dignity.

I declare myself tonight that I am a follower of sheikh Dabacasar's school of thought, which is called Dabacasarist:browtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I also promise you that il drop a video of him by me as he'll do a S/O to somalispot.

Stay tune folks.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:angryman::angryman: How dare you disparage the greatest legendary Sheikh Somalis ever had. The man has single handedly avenged our national shame by marrying two under 18 girls of the despicable carabs. The Arabs have humiliated us and Sheikh dabacasar has restored some type of dignity.

I declare myself tonight that I am a follower of sheikh Dabacasar's school of thought, which is called Dabacasarist:browtf:

He deserves a medal

:hemad:

True player for real

Don't leave yo women round me buu taagan yahay

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Adeer why does it say fb post no longer available? Did he take it down?

Long live Sheikh Dabacsaar:deargod:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There's really something mentally wrong with him. I don't even know what to say anymore. His facial expressions lets us know that this guy needs mental help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending