Legendary Somali trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
This is a thread to share quotes from legendary Somali trolls.

There was one that I read a few months back with a Somali guy posting about his grandfather's sexual exploits in the Ogaden war. It was some real sick shit.

He was going on about how his 7 ft tall grandfather would capture Oromo soldiers and bang their wives right in front of them for hours with his 12 inch dick. :leon: He said that they would divorce their husbands during intercourse and would marry him on the spot. The best part is that the Oromo women would call their kids to the bed the next morning (while still naked - I told you that this story was sick :reallymaury:) and tell them that this was their new Abo. :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: Apparently, his grandmother was okay with all this for some convoluted reason. I don't remember all of the details but this nigga was writing paragraphs about stuff like wives of POWs lining up to bang his grandfather. :mjlol: I think it was on some Ethiopian topix forum but I can't find it. :mjcry: I know that the nigga just posted this stuff a few months ago though.

If anyone can find him or any other funny trolls please share. :yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts