let me introduce you to the somali queen of wattled

y'all have no idea the amount of wattpad books where she is the face claim for the protagonist
p.jpg
rayan xassan

No, people use people's pictures online of what they visualize their characters to look like.
Ohh I get it now so @beauty_queen envisions this girl as the protagonist in the books she read or many authors actually put her as the actual protag.
I still don't get that does she actually get name dropped as the protagonist as in there are a bunch of fanfics about her or?:ohhh:

Also correct me if I'm wrong but isn't whatpad book corn/romance 💀

Last edited:
Ohh I get it now so @beauty_queen envisions this girl as the protagonist in the books she read or many authors actually put her as the actual protag.
I still don't get that does she actually get name dropped as the protagonist as in there are a bunch of fanfics about her or?:ohhh:

Also correct me if I'm wrong but isn't whatpad book /romance 💀
people don't name drop her or write fanfics about her they just use her for what the protagonist looks like
and yeah wattpad is primality a romance website though that isn't all the books on the site

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do

Also correct me if I'm wrong but isn't whatpad book /romance 💀

*Yes, that's what they do. People don't usually write fan-fiction about Instagram influencers though. Wattpad is just a platform that allows you to write stuff, it has different genres as well.

no there is a huge chance that if the character in your wattpad book is a black female that she gets used for the face
Ohhhh so it's kind of like the defaults generic black woman choice. I'm surprised they choose a somali to be the default tho I thought mathow women didn't like somali women so who is authoring all these books? Cadaan women?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Ohhhh, so it's kind of like the default generic black woman choice. I'm surprised they chose a Somali to be the default though. I thought madow women didn't like Somali women so who is authoring all these books? Cadaan women?

I would guess since they use that place the most.

Ohhhh so it's kind of like the defaults generic black woman choice. I'm surprised they choose a somali to be the default tho I thought mathow women didn't like somali women so who is authoring all these books? Cadaan women?
in the real world nobody cares about this somali vs madow beef its only a small part of the internet, plus somalis don't even live in the same places as African Americans so most don't know about us

in the real world nobody cares about this somali vs madow beef its only a small part of the internet, plus somalis don't even live in the same places as African Americans so most don't know about us
yeah i understand that which is why i find it weird. i would expect that the average induvial would like to project themselves or someone who looks like them into there stories so why would a somali woman be the face of mathow women across the world is my point.

maybe this is a difference between men and women i guess in the same scenario most men would do self inserts or at least keep the ethnicity of there protag the same as there own which would probably create a greater diversity when it comes to matching a face to the protag instead of having a default per race.

by not liking im referring to not wanting to be repped by minorities who don't look like them.

its still weird they would use actual people instead of making entirety new one via art.

lazy and creepy

by not liking im referring to not wanting to be repped by minorities who don't look like them.

its still weird they would use actual people instead of making entirety new one via art.

lazy and creepy
I don't read books which have art people as the protagonist idk why its a pet pev

nope black women, white and black wattpad don't ever interact other than on some books
A lot of white girls online use rayan as the "soft and innocent aesthetic" or "old money" aesthetic when they're showing pretty looking women. Her face is probaly more famous than real somali models.

yeah i understand that which is why i find it weird. i would expect that the average induvial would like to project themselves or someone who looks like them into there stories so why would a somali woman be the face of mathow women across the world is my point.

maybe this is a difference between men and women i guess in the same scenario most men would do self inserts or at least keep the ethnicity of there protag the same as there own which would probably create a greater diversity when it comes to matching a face to the protag instead of having a default per race.
most meadows are on the everybody black is my brother train especially in America where that was emphasised during the civil rights movement so I bet they don't see a difference between a halimo and a anna

A lot of white girls online use rayan as the "soft and innocent aesthetic" or "old money" aesthetic when they're showing pretty looking women. Her face is probaly more famous than real somali models.
really?? I don't frequent those circles they disgusts me

Trending