Let's be proactive in the Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally will be reporting anyone I see on social media who has even an iota of suspicious behavior and I hope you all do the same. Terror, drug activity, you name it. We must all be full time snitches.

This man had past FB comments that were very suspicious and not 1 of his friends reported him.

No more "we can't help gaalada xuun" statements.

It's getting out of hand and embarassing. If we're going to be living here, we must be fighting this. No decent Somali supports these things. We should stop this blinded "Somalinimo" when it shouldn't apply in some cases.

I'm taking a stand. I urge all of you to do the same. We either do this or you can take this opportunity to bash me as a gaal lover like y'all always do and see no progress and more problems and continue to complain when this happens again. It's up to you.

Bohol

VIP
Makes sense since the backlash will be aimed at the North American Somali community following this latest
incident.

There is a reason why I am very anti Arab and spread the anti Arab message; it's because so Somalis don't look up to them and their disgusting extremist ideologies.

waraabe

Your superior
I already try and report every suspicious thing I see. I reported several users on fb and twitter to the security services and will continue to do so. I hope rational, educated Somalis will join me in reporting these Traitors (they put the Somali community in danger to follow Arab ideology)

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I already try and report every suspicious thing I see. I reported several users on fb and twitter to the security services and will continue to do so. I hope rational, educated Somalis will join me in reporting these Traitors (they put the Somali community in danger to follow Arab ideology)
Somali community is in danger due to Somalis.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somali community is in danger due to Somalis.

I'm Australia the Feds pay some Somalis to spy on their community. I am just waiting for some impressionable kid to be set up and thrown in jail. I know this happens in North America already.

They can be saved if rats didn't snitch. I bet these guys are just talking Shit though.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'm Australia the Feds pay some Somalis to spy on their community. I am just waiting for some impressionable kid to be set up and thrown in jail. I know this happens in North America already.

They can be saved if rats didn't snitch. I bet these guys are just talking Shit though.

They shouldnt be talking about stuff like that to begin with a comment here and there is fine But who even sits with their homies talking about joining Isis?

Galaeri

They shouldnt be talking about stuff like that to begin with a comment here and there is fine But who even sits with their homies talking about joining Isis?

They shouldn't be sharing their convictions with anyone but after a while they eventually open up to the spies. The majority of those that get done are quite naive and some aren't the sharpest tools in shed.

The snitches that go to Islamic centers are pushy and try to engage you in a dialogue where they try and entrap you. Most of 'terrorists' don't even feel strongly about ISIS but they are pushed towards them. They are later called 'terrorists' and get a nice heavy prison sentence.

Wallahi I'm shocked at how much we've been affected by terrorism. Al Shabab and ISIS kill us every day they don't spare our children or orphans they use them as suicide bombers and attack schools, markets and parks and yet some Somalis still think they're fighting jihad. I think we need snitching plus something else, we need to work against this by coming together. We're fragmented since the civil war so it's hard for us to work together, we need to drop our differences and come together.

No matter how much we snitch there will always be that one lone wolf that will commit acts like this one. Make sure you are snitching on the right people if you are going to be a snitch.

Galaeri

Wallahi I'm shocked at how much we've been affected by terrorism. Al Shabab and ISIS kill us every day they don't spare our children or orphans they use them as suicide bombers and attack schools, markets and parks and yet some Somalis still think they're fighting jihad. I think we need snitching plus something else, we need to work against this by coming together. We're fragmented since the civil war so it's hard for us to work together, we need to drop our differences and come together.

I think it was Germany that has a deradicalization program for youths at risk of joining ISIS. Parents go straight to them when they believe their kids are at risk of becoming terrorists. It's not hard to tell if someone is holding extremist views, you can tell from their stance on every issue. We need something like that in Somalia.

I think it was Germany that has a deradicalization program for youths at risk of joining ISIS. Parents go straight to them when they believe their kids are at risk of becoming terrorists. It's not hard to tell if someone is holding extremist views, you can tell from their stance on every issue. We need something like that in Somalia.

We need it around the globe. In Somalia we need to help the poor because they're the ones sheltering shabab in exchange for food and protection.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Snitching by itself is not gonna help. We have to show that people who entertain these ideologies and those who make excuses for them have no place in our community. They have to see that they'll be shunned if they go down that path.

its hard to be vigilant though. somalis protect their family members because they think its a phase or they can be saved. or in many cases if your son randomly goes from ciyaal suuq to very religious parents will see it as a blessing and not look into what this kid is learning. also qabil plays a big part because they tend to hid shit as well. but its always hardest when its family because if it is a phase your going to be putting them on a watch list and a no fly list forever. idk if it were me and i were suspicious i would look hard for proof first and if i have sufficient evidence id goto the feds.

Status
Not open for further replies.