Let's blow the dust off this Ganacsiga forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Somali friends do you know within your network that own B2C or B2B businesses?

What do you guys think of Hagbad based investments for Somali entrepreneurs raising money to start a businesses?

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Two. One does drop shipping and has his own website. The other has his own storage space and supplies businesses with safety equipment.

The entrepreneur can buy back all of his business when the hagbad finishes. What's in it for the the investors?

Two. One does drop shipping and has his own website. The other has his own storage space and supplies businesses with safety equipment.

The entrepreneur can buy back all of his business when the hagbad finishes. What's in it for the the investors?

I was thinking 2-3 people investing and owning the same equity.

Hagbad based investments would be a great idea for companies to raise capital collectively. Why should it only be for hooyos?

There's this online hagbad type app where groups of people lend money to one another. They even came up with a way to mitigate the trust factor where people are comfortable to get in a money pool with strangers. :ohdamn:

You can have hagbads between businesses so that they can grow their businesses together. When the hagbad finishes, the businesses will have all benefited.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
You can have hagbads between businesses so that they can grow their businesses together. When the hagbad finishes, the businesses will have all benefited.

How would this work if you're starting from scratch? You'd have to find individuals with similar aspirations. Let's say I wanted to start a business but I've only got half the money saved up. To benefit from a hagbad, I would have to find an entrepreneur who's willing to put in the same amount of money in the same timeframe. If that's not enough, I'd have to join multiple hagbads.

How would this work if you're starting from scratch? You'd have to find individuals with similar aspirations. Let's say I wanted to start a business but I've only got half the money saved up. To benefit from a hagbad, I would have to find an entrepreneur who's willing to put in the same amount of money in the same timeframe. If that's not enough, I'd have to join multiple hagbads.

They would be 20-75k per person and it would have to be limited to 3-4 people max.

In Hong Kong, the Indians and Chinese with MBAs open stores this way from coffee shops, restaurants to boutiques.

You would need policies, procedures and systems to automate and hire managers to run the business for the investors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts