Let's play a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:deadmanny: If SS had royal rumble team Arab vs Anti Arab brigade. It'd be epic :banderas:Ni99as would lose arms and legs for this cause.

Hubble

VIP
They're dedicated af :cryinglaughsmiley:

I swear I worry for both teams. They hate on entire races or fellate a whole race and saddest thing is none of them are here to feel the hate or appreciate the caping :zhqjlmx:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I usually have no interest at all in this Arab obsession but what's the infatuation with them? I only ever see this shit online

Mckenzie

VIP
I miss Geeljire he would've made it sound so intelligent and not all hateful. He actually has properly laid out arguments for these threads :frdfvsb:

He's legit passionate about the Arab shit, sometimes I don't know if I'm mentally corrupt but I can never Bring myself to write an essay on the whole race culture BS like some ppl do in here. It's all about Bashaal from my side and a lil bit of political clan bashing

Hubble

VIP
He's legit passionate about the Arab shit, sometimes I don't know if I'm mentally corrupt but I can never Bring myself to write an essay on the whole race culture BS like some ppl do in here. It's all about Bashaal from my side
He's passionate about Somalis. He's obsessed with our culture. He's the daawo to the atheists and Arab closet homos.

Mckenzie

VIP
He's passionate about Somalis. He's obsessed with our culture. He's the daawo to the atheists and Arab closet homos.

You can tell hes a young kid but a smart one at that. If he can turn that passion into something tangible he can get very far in life. I hope for his sake he doesn't give in to bad youth culture it will kill his ambition

Hubble

VIP
You can tell hes a young kid but a smart one at that. If he can turn that passion into something tangible he can get very far in life. I hope for his sake he doesn't give in to bad youth culture it will kill his ambition

I read he's only a teenager. He's smart enough to expose himself to different types of people on line instead of trying to figure them out in person. He knows who he is and Insha Allah he won't disappoint himself.

They're dedicated af :cryinglaughsmiley:

I swear I worry for both teams. They hate on entire races or fellate a whole race and saddest thing is none of them are here to feel the hate or appreciate the caping :zhqjlmx:

Sucking up to a whole race means you're praising them and putting them on a pedestal. No one on that thread did anything of the sort.

I'm being forced to defend a group of people that I'd rather not defend. Only because AbdiJohnson is constantly making threads about them.

Hubble

VIP
Sucking up to a whole race means you're praising them and putting them on a pedestal. No one on that thread did anything of the sort.

I'm being forced to defend a group of people that I'd rather not defend. Only because AbdiJohnson is constantly making threads about them.

Why go back and forth for a dozen pages though? He's got an on line persona or a schedule to follow just reply once and move on. Now there's a platinum thread all about Arabs.

Why go back and forth for a dozen pages though? He's got an on line persona or a schedule to follow just reply once and move on. Now there's a platinum thread all about Arabs.

There's at least 50 platinum threads dedicated to Arabs on this forum.

Guess who starts the majority of these threads?

Hubble

VIP
There's at least 50 platinum threads dedicated to Arabs on this forum.

Guess who starts the majority of these threads?

I find the whole thing baffling. There's a sea between us and Arabs we shouldn't even talk about them. Let him insult them his threads are actually boring and very 2005 topics wise. You're making those threads hits.

I find the whole thing baffling. There's a sea between us and Arabs we shouldn't even talk about them. Let him insult them his threads are actually boring and very 2005 topics wise. You're making those threads hits.

Exactly. I agree.

Why is AbdiJohnson mocking the Palestinians? What have they ever done to us? They live thousands of miles away from us and we literally never had an issue with them. Yet he's constantly making threads about them like the shameless bootyclapper he is.

It's annoying and repetitive and downright boring.

Hubble

VIP
You're doing it again. Why are you picking sides. There are no Palestinians here and let him say what he likes about them.

You're doing it again. Why are you picking sides. There are no Palestinians here and let him say what he likes about them.

If he had any integrity, he would remain neutral.

The same way how I remain neutral on the Mexican Civil War for example.

But he's actively taking sides and making threads talking about issues which do not concern us. The Palestinian conflict doesn't directly affect us, so why the f*ck are they constantly discussing it like it's breaking news? This shit in Palestine has been going on since the 1940's yet AbdiXayawaan wants to make thread after thread about them.

Hubble

VIP
It concerns whoever is concerned it's not like we can't discuss foreign events. Just mute him if he bothers you.

Status
Not open for further replies.