Let's share some positive happy news today

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're probably straight allies of the LGBTQQIP2SAA.

100 countries will have legalized same sex marriage by 2030.

Slovenia legalized it last week.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Congrats to Finland for idk what but congrats anyway!

Also congrats to Stormzy for his debut into the table coaster business. You can buy a copy at your local best buy clearance rack. :salute: 5.99 let's show support.

Somalia will remain Islamic country

And gay somalis will have to come in lowkey.

If not we will arrest you guys !!

Waan ku dhuqaa warya

:hemad:

There is already a gay community in Somalia

i don't know how it happened but ive seen kids having sex anally outside in Borama. I threw rocks at them kkk

I heard there is a guy who teaches people about gays and anal sex. Also I've heard cases of being raped by a gay somali guy.

Really weird and shocking for an Islamic country and the government of Somaliland doesnt care about gays

There is already a gay community in Somalia

i don't know how it happened but ive seen kids having sex anally outside in Borama. I threw rocks at them kkk

I heard there is a guy who teaches people about gays and anal sex. Also I've heard cases of being raped by a gay somali guy.

Really weird and shocking for an Islamic country and the government of Somaliland doesnt care about gays

There are many even on gay apps. I've seen this after I changed my GPS location to different Somali cities

Djibouti and Eastleigh has the most lol

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
this guy isn't even gay he's attention seeking but everyone else here is worse than him for accepting his online homosexuality

There are many even on gay apps. I've seen this after I changed my GPS location to different Somali cities

Djibouti and Eastleigh has the most lol

Djibouti is slowly becoming secular.

Having sex with your boyfriend is not a crime in djibouti. Increase of alcohol and condoms

Also i've heard in djibouti they have a high hiv rate..

Djibouti is not normal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts