life changing experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
have you had any life changing experience, my experience has to do with a substance, this substance changed me, its hard to explain how, but i was shown a different side to the coin. Everything just clicked. Now as a result im much more calmer and less angry, i just flow and let things happen

Disclaimer: Im not advocating or dissuading the use of any substances

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Are you using drugs to forget something? Why not get help. I hate to see young somali boys wasting their life with drugs and all kind of illegal stuffs. I have been seeing this alot lately in our city.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Are you using drugs to forget something? Why not get help. I hate to see young somali boys wasting their life with drugs and all kind of illegal stuffs. I have been seeing this alot lately in our city.

Yes i know alot of people like that but i have a degree, not using drugs to forget anything, im just finding myself, ill stop eventually. Also ive never used any addictive substances.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Thats just the high talking. Rastas smoke that shit for sport and half of em look like bums mate

have you had any life changing experience, my experience has to do with a substance, this substance changed me, its hard to explain how, but i was shown a different side to the coin. Everything just clicked. Now as a result im much more calmer and less angry, i just flow and let things happen

Disclaimer: Im not advocating or dissuading the use of any substances
Did you take LSD? I've been reading lately on the concept of Ego Death. Did you experience that?

Yes I took lsd, it changed me completely, didn't get ego death, just alot of self realisations
^Kinda assumed it was lsd. But, no for me. Recently had a weird experience, no drugs involved, though. Gotta wait to see if it's life changing or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.