Life lesson

I learned a hard life lesson today that I will never repeat again but I'm grateful that I learned it now then when it's too late. This life lesson is :yacadiim: don't rely on others .

It’s a shitty lesson this life
Sxb in had group projects we had 3 people .I did my part of designing a app we had 2 other supposed to write how the app work. These monkeys did do shit. My grade went from 96 to 79. It's gone take me nearly 10 100s to bring it back. This why I will let the instructor know from now on I don't want to work with one.

Sxb in had group projects we had 3 people .I did my part of designing an app we had 2 other supposed to write how the app work. These monkeys did do shit. My grade went from 96 to 79. It's gone take me nearly 10 100s to bring it back. This why I will let the instructor know from now on I don't want to work with one.
But you don’t need 100% on everything ik they brought your grade down but I’m sure not all your work is group projects

But you don’t need 100% on everything ik they brought your grade down but I’m sure not all your work is group projects
Sxb it not that but I trust people that it. I had this instructor for the past two years he cool at time but it's all about my reputation and standards I like to give in my course. So yes 100 or nothing. 1 thing I learned about myself the past two years are you need to have strands like a brand for instance like Amazon. If amazon bring your purchased items late you'll deem them shity. If instructor know your stand of 100s and worst 90s they deem you a person is responsible diligent later you can get a reference letter from them on your work habits you'll bring to any large corporations

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Humans are broken. If u r broken, u go about break another one. Why do u think HIV spreads so fast?

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Humans are broken. If u r broken, u go about break another one. Why do u think HIV spreads so fast?
We should just name you HIV Basra instead, your the biggest advocate and we salute you.

Independence Day Usa GIF by Broad City

Sxb Yaal I wrote a :mahubowtf: scathing email to the instructor about my classmate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and he said you can start working by yourself and redo this assignment this weekend
You should always consider working on projects with others, and in groups, for you tend to learn a great deal from each other, and projects in the business world are collective initiatives, some with people you could not stand, but you discover as to how best manage those situations, however in school, you could do what we used to do in boarding school: draw up a contract with the group, where everyone signs it, adheres to its requirements, and with the instructor / professor signing it as the guarantor, and for it to be binding. It almost always works, and if one breaks, or does not pull own weight, you divorce him off the group sans its adversely affecting the rest of the group.

Other benefits of working with a groups incl:
a) You discover your own traits, weaknesses or otherwise, and observe others as to their strength, and learn from the encounter,
b) You make good mates well past school projects, some even in professional circles in networking. Some of my best mates are through those encounters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, you discover wherein lies your own. You get the gist of it.

So, be not a petulant toerag, and get on with it. Improvise, think of it as a problem, and solve it. Running away is not the solution, nor an option.

Last edited:

Trending