Aye, turn up.

Upi7hiQ.jpg

uLGU15ZlBFfLW.gif

Discuss.

S

syntax

420 blaze it faggit.

Too bad ur at 421 now after I liked ur comment

Nothing really here to discuss tho. I do remember this one time in grade 11 me and my niggas wrre chillin with sum whiteboys and damn we went off. Walalhi cadaan ppl tske 420 so seriously. I think I smoked 16 blunts that day. Walahi I was frozzled for 4 days straight. I was even ciirka in my fucking dreams lol. Never been that high ever again in my life

Impressive, and welcome back. I've noticed my 'likes' went down when you went missin'

lolboshnope.gif

z3zrULCI've noticed I'm the most liberal with the likes on here. My inner monologue:

'are you going to like every post in a thread again?!:O27GWRK:'

'...y-yes! :yloezpe: '

Believe it or not, I'm pretty selective. Has my stock risen in my very short absence?

420 blaze it faggit.

Too bad ur at 421 now after I liked ur comment

Nothing really here to discuss tho. I do remember this one time in grade 11 me and my niggas wrre chillin with sum whiteboys and damn we went off. Walalhi cadaan ppl tske 420 so seriously. I think I smoked 16 blunts that day. Walahi I was frozzled for 4 days straight. I was even ciirka in my fucking dreams lol. Never been that high ever again in my life

That's why I posted the pic. :childplease: Some of you be straight hatin. Cadaans do love their 420.

Your poor, young brain.

S

syntax

@Samawada I hate how some weed enthusiasts try to act like there is absolutely no harm in smoking. I'll tell you right now that's a load of bullshit. I been smoking regularly, almost daily smh, since I was 12 and that shit fucked up my short term memory so much. I can barely remember where I place things. My friends who I been blazing with exhibit this type of memory loss too. Smh.

lol I'm not a bad as one of my other niggas tho. This dude will call me randomly and when I'm like yo wag1 wat u want, he's like f*ck I forgot why I called. He's the typa nigga that will convince me to blaze before a imtihaan or some shit. He's a kush fiend. Inalilah I swear my memory gonna end up like his if I don't quit soon:kanyehmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.