"Little man syndrome " sufferer, Canada, charging $600 a month electric household use in Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i knew their insurance was $400

I knew their airline was $800 to fly within the country

However, it is shocking to learn that they pay $600 monthly for electricity.

Now folks were in Tdot are told to use their laundry machine on Wednesdays bc it is in the middle of the week and the grid is not overwhelmed

I'm grateful I don't live there anymore :camby:

It is also the land that give birth to horrific self -hater @AbdiJohnson

$600 electricity bills are those in the country where delivery fees are expensive. People pay 1/3 of that in Toronto and even less in Ottawa.

Electricity is expensive there because of the failed green shift nonsense where they want to phase out other sources for green energy and green energy of course is expensive. Ontario produces too much energy. Michigan and New York and border states are actually paid to take what is left over.

My electricity bill is only $30 or so a month and my lights and stuff are always on. It'll triple when I'm in Toronto next week lol

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey who pays $400 insurance?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
$600 electricity bills are those in the country where delivery fees are expensive. People pay 1/3 of that in Toronto and even less in Ottawa.

Electricity is expensive there because of the failed green shift nonsense where they want to phase out other sources for green energy and green energy of course is expensive. Ontario produces too much energy. Michigan and New York and border states are actually paid to take what is left over.

My electricity bill is only $30 or so a month and my lights and stuff are always on. It'll triple when I'm in Toronto next week lol

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey who pays $400 insurance?

You guys pay!

I pay $35 insurance for liability.

Radical

Been there, done that
Six hundred fucking dollars a month? That's enough to feed my 33 cousins in somalia.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ayaanswag:
Adheer what kind of car do you have. I have to pay $257 a month for full coverage with Progressive.
:faysalwtf:

You need to help a fellow Somali out. Hook me up.
:feedme:

You must be over 24 and with a good driving record. Alhamdulilah I haven't been involved in a car crash ever. It's pure luck. I can't take credit for it.

By world standards, especially compared to Western Europe, Ontarians are still paying below average for power. So, they got little to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending