Liverpool 7-0 Man United πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Based

VIP
Banter FC strikes again. πŸ˜‚

United fans were telling us they’ll be challenging for the title 😭 Somebody needs to tell these fools that this title race is not for the weak imagine losing 7-0 to your biggest rivals πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I never want to hear a united fan chatting nonsense

We will come back, Manchester is at a rebuilding state, yes Liverpool Humbled us, and congrats to them, also since the break Manchester United players have been playing a lot of games, every 3-4 games they play a game.

Based

VIP
We will come back, Manchester is at a rebuilding state, yes Liverpool Humbled us, and congrats to them, also since the break Manchester United players have been playing a lot of games, every 3-4 games they play a game.
Never did arsenal lose like this when we were utter shite and in a rebuilding stage. Seven Hag’s project will never succeed like Arteta’s inshallah

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This Man U karbaash brought real tears in my eyes, Im enjoying this too much
Animated GIF

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I guarantee none of you are Mancs or Scousers. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL!!!!!!

Sol

?
The absolute kibir they had after winning that mickey mouse cup reality check game manure always crack me up :mjlol: :mjlol:

As a utd fan I say that is good. 10 Hug has to learn this is premier league. Use one tactic one time only. Depending on counter attack is not sustainable. What was he thinking leaving liverpool fullback to pressure our defense

Trending