LOL hilarious response from Somali girl who finds out French man has unaccented Somali pronunciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh look at these fuckin xoolo salivating over a white man but they shit on our men and dhaqan on the daily.

Vimto Mami, put down the pies and please claim you are xabashi.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Leave riya alone she is fighting her battle, poor girl, I will respect her privacy but really she is victim of tragic life.
Exactly what is she fighting? The urge to not be an annoying piece of shit. Who trashes anyone that doesn't agree with her? Or is she fighting the demons that tell her to lie about every single thing? She's an embarrassment to the Somali society.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ugh look at these fuckin xoolo salivating over a white man but they shit on our men and dhaqan on the daily.

Vimto Mami, put down the pies and please claim you are xabashi.
I remember when she was dating a black hipster guy and she tried telling folks he was Somali, so they couldn't drag her, looooooooool.

Exactly what is she fighting? The urge to not be an annoying piece of shit. Who trashes anyone that doesn't agree with her? Or is she fighting the demons that tell her to lie about every single thing? She's an embarrassment to the Somali society.

She is mentally ill and tried to kill herself before, long story

waraabe

Your superior
She is mentally ill and tried to kill herself before, long story
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Astaqfurulah I don't know why I laughed so hard.

So you are telling me I have been trying to bully a mentally unstable girl :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Jahanab be like
full

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
Boqor Riya is a psycho, emotionally unstable girl. She has an emotional reaction towards somali males.

Boqor Riya: "excuse me what are you doing?"

Average Farax: "huh?"

Boqor Riya: "OMG STOP DOING THAT!"

Average Farax: "doing what?"

Boqor Riya: "YOU'RE SEXUALLY HARASSING ME BY LOOKING TOWARDS MY DIRECTION"

Average Farax: "wait what!?"

Boqor Riya: "RAPE RAPE"

Honestly guys if you don't want to catch a case stay away from her. If you by chance happen to see her in the street, I would advice you immediately to put at least 100 metre distance between yourslef and her.

McD30

Bored to death
Am I missing something here, did the joke go over my head, did she even crack a joke, are we supposed to insult her? :westbrookwtf:

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
I also don't like her correspondent @vimto lunar chick, she too is very open about her hatred toward men, especially somali men.

I also don't like her correspondent @vimto lunar chick, she too is very open about her hatred toward men, especially somali men.

Last year me and @Kaafiye exposed that @vimto chick on twitter.

She started crying and talked about how she was going through depression and suicide was on the pill.

From that experience i saw them for what they are. They are just sad people, the whole twitter feminist pro-black SJW is driven by Self hate disguised as elitism. They feel weird, like an outcast, they dont have anything meaningful going on in their life - so they hate themselves. These people hopp on to the sjw trend thinking it will give them self-worth, relevance and path, when its really just a way for them to channel their self hate.

They should be out there in real life away from twitter making relationships, working, creating actual goals and attaching themselves to something of actual value.

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Two of the biggest Somali s on twitter! HausRiya is an attention seeking that claims she was raped just to fit in the Madow Nation and bash the Somali people!

Status
Not open for further replies.