Longtime SSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How are you? I've been travelling Somalia countryside and came back to Mogadishu right this week. AJ what's your religion now? Are you still Shia?

Salafi Atheist means I am atheist but believe Salafism is the true Islam. I am a Salafi atheist.

Gay, bisexual is the same thing. I only said I was bisexual because I was a bit fearful of acknowledging my true identity.

He's still unfortunately 'khaniis'.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
im headed to garowe and galkacyo after ciid about to marry an mj chick kkk

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I never claimed Shia.

Weren't you supposed to return to Canada in February?

yes you did lmao. You said you were shia once. And Once you said you were Isaac from north Somalia and then you said you were raxanweyn from southern Somalia. Youre fucked.

yes you did lmao. You said you were shia once. And Once you said you were Isaac from north Somalia and then you said you were raxanweyn from southern Somalia. Youre fucked.

I never claimed Isaq. I only claim Sheikhaal and D&M. My parents are from those clans.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Lack of internet :(
Use an Internet cafe then ? Lack of Internet no place has lack of Internet unless your in badiyo then yeah I would expect this unreliable interest connection unless you self construct a line with an antenna or reciever lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending