looks can be deceiving, black American slaps 2 white cops with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
knowledge and they get embarrassed when their supervisor comes to the scene and apologizes to the black dude

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Reminds me of one time me and my friends got stopped. I went on a rant they got pissed called me malcom x wannabe and left.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I had a situation where I called the cops on some Arabs that tried to jump me as a group in their establishment.

I relayed how things happened but before he went inside the establishment he threatened me with "if what you stated is not accurate then ill arrest you for falsely calling the police" and he proceeded to go inside the establishment. At this moment I prepared my phone and waited for him to come back. He came back and I had my phone camera on and oh lord you should've seen how this Cadaan dude switched his attitude from hostile to my best friend :damn::damn: So to just bother him further I said "earlier you threatened to arrest me for calling you guys, this is before you've even checked the video inside that place". This nigga wu isku khalkhaley and so he tried so hard to retract what he said earlier.

Guess what! The video showed what I stated but I dropped the charges because I didn't want to be soo mean but them Arab boys deserved something. They were Palestinians too, people I felt sad for but then again I can't label the whole people.

Apollo

VIP
American police is dangerous. You shouldn't mess with them.

All they have to say is this in court and they get away with murder:

CCxxg06.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
American police is dangerous. You shouldn't mess with them.

All they have to say is this in court and they get away with murder:

CCxxg06.jpg

Our antidote in this age are these new gadgets and cameras.

Anytime I'm stopped I inform them that "officer I have a live streaming camera somewhere in this car, it is for my safety and yours"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts