Lool! Sudanese girl and Ethiopian FOB make husband tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mjlol:

He has only been in the country for 2 years and he got a hot wife already. :deadrose:

@ሕጊ።። There are Amhara Muslims?:what1:

Why does length of time in the USA matter:mjlaugh:

17% of the Amhara region is Muslim, mainly Southern Wello. So yes there are, some of these are also assimilated Wello Oromo's. Including Amharan's in the Oromo region too, that Muslim % number will dwindle below 10%, but that's for the region^. Like every ethnic group has at least some Muslims lol.

He might be Christian also

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Fobs are lions

C36BE4C3-037E-4F3C-AD70-A8F80A75E583-4713-00000723F1C00576_tmp.png

Fobs are only seen a liability amongst their own respective ethnic groups.

But they are viewed as classy, elegant and exotic among the other

Case example:

Somali girl about fob Faarax: Ewww, fob Faarax, akhas.

European white girl about the same fob Faarax: OMG, he sounds so unique. I'm in love

Why does length of time in the USA matter:mjlaugh:

17% of the Amhara region is Muslim, mainly Southern Wello. So yes there are, some of these are also assimilated Wello Oromo's. Including Amharan's in the Oromo region too, that Muslim % number will dwindle below 10%, but that's for the region^. Like every ethnic group has at least some Muslims lol.

He might be Christian also

:fittytousand:Give back our stolen Cushitic peoples. Most Habeshas aren't really habeshas but habeshized Beja, Oromo, Sidama, Agew, Afar etc. You guys are now trying to habeshize Somalis, that was Haile Selassie's dream.

It will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gambar

VIP
yezzzz your favouritit colour is da green no,
i was da first to say dat i lofe yooo sooo muuuuuuuuuuj
images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Western Somali men are khaasaro for the most part. They lack responsibility, they are babied. They are not manly. Reer miyi men are the epitome of a man you could learn something from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts