Looting of Mogadishu Street lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
The excuses he made for looting public property ranged from 'ignorance' to out right blaming manufacturers :eek::vo3yidw:

This is exactly why they can't have nice things. Don't bother investing in Somalia let them earn the equivalent of a street light each in taxes before you plant shiney things for them to steal.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
The excuses he made for looting public property ranged from 'ignorance' to out right blaming manufacturers :eek::vo3yidw:

This is exactly why they can't have nice things. Don't bother investing in Somalia let them earn the equivalent of a street light each in taxes before you plant shiney things for them to steal.

That's yo people right?
Hutus never change, just like how Dhaanto is cagdheer's thing so is looting for hutus

waraabe

Your superior

Or you can invest in other less destructive regions in somalia

Hubble

VIP
maxaa keenay meesha!
Naa is daji. Yo ass prolly have those traits too, what you been looting?

Dhilla baad tahey what else should I say. You broke black bastard don't talk about looting when you're probably a street level dealer who idolises biggie and tupac.

Hubble

VIP
Or you can invest in other less destructive regions in somalia

Those places are avoided for a reason. Not even a desperate Jew would invest in them.

People are putting their life savings in Xamar and even with the explosions it still has a better return than anywhere else. People actually rebuild a million times and investing elsewhere doesn't cross their minds.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Dhilla baad tahey what else should I say. You broke black bastard don't talk about looting when you're probably a street level dealer who idolises biggie and tupac.

Nayaa why you mad!
Cagaha isku qabo, I don't smash hutus
:hova::holeup::mjlol:

Hubble

VIP
Nayaa why you mad!
Cagaha isku qabo, I don't smash hutus
:hova::holeup::mjlol:

of , if someone speaks to you like that it means the opposite of what you think. Abandoned at birth raised by crackfiends piece of xaar. Keep wishing you're desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts