Madagascar discovers the “cure” for COVID-19

Farm

VIP
It’s literally juice.

The China man claims that it’s rejected because it’s “African”.

Low IQ African nations putting in orders

When will Farmaajo put in an order?
:lolbron:

Last edited:
It’s literally juice.

The China man claims that it’s rejected because it’s “African”.

Low IQ African nations putting in orders

When will Farmaajo put in an order?
:lolbron:
Horta, why do the people from Madagascar look Indonesian? I never got that, are they the natives there? :jaynerd:

Farm

VIP
Horta, why do the people from Madagascar look Indonesian? I never got that, are they the natives there? :jaynerd:

This is why.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
May I represent to you the "Austronesians expansion map"
1920px-Chronological_dispersal_of_Austronesian_people_across_the_Pacific_%28per_Benton_et_al%2C_2012%2C_adapted_from_Bellwood%2C_2011%29.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So gullible. If he sells it for a price then it's a scam.

If he r ally cared he would have made it free until after a few more thousands recovered.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Because of Indonesian Immigrants thousands of years ago.

Not thousands of years ago. Actually more like the last two hundred or so years back. Assumed since back to the first settlers into the 8th century.

There was a fictional hypothesis for the immigrations later on theorized as "Lemuria" It was called that the finding of both Lemurs in Madagascar and in parts of India. but this proved to be somewhat false.

But who to say that African history wasn't rewritten to say they're "asian" when you remember not too far away Khoi San peoples with similar features are there too. According to DNA evidence I think they're somewhat mixed but still considered black ethnically.

Islands are also just prone to be mixed populations due to how explorers can harbor in to settle.

Yet some beautiful women exist from that region that are nice and tropical.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DRACO

VIP
Lmao other countries really put orders in.
Its safe to say that african countries are run by uneducated fools:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts