Madow woman compliments Somali men on Insta and faces backlash 🤣

lol, they are the ugliest of all of the euro men. Even their fellow cadaans come for how hideous they are. i wouldn't take offence. The only thing going for them is their accent.
Their accent is hideous they don't speak like those nice posh accent. None of them are like Henry Cavil or act like him. They are the most racist miserable demographic in the world and they really think they can mock Somalis and get away with it.

idc what they think of us. i know we are beautiful; i don't need some ugly cadaans to validate our looks. many somalis are too busy defending other groups and making a mockery of our feature to appease the anjabis like big forehead jokes are so cringe and dated. So what if we do have big foreheads? Many people do, and it's no big deal.
We have way too many retarded Somalis with no self awareness and no home training busy mocking their own features for approval only to be laughed at and not with. It just gives ajanabis ammo to mock us since we have goofies willing to humiliate themselves for few laughs. And I also can't stand Somalis who uplift every ajanabi under the book but forget to do the same with us. Like don't they comprehend how hated we currently are by most groups???