madows stab each other in the BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title : Madows stab each other in the BBC

3114873-v8yrb06.gif

London has a stabbing and an immigration problem. There's no integration there. You'll see entire boroughs of just Nigerians or Pakistanis and Poles and no one else; the immigrants don't live with other immigrants or with white Brits.

#Brexit is the first dominoe and the other pieces will fall.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Why do some of you guys have to generalize? If one cadaan man does something, he is a lone wolf. When a Muslim or black guy does something, they all are predisposed to t3rror1sm and criminality.
I am here to stop the hate against the other Africans because in the end of the day we should trust our African brothers before anyone else.

Why do some of you guys have to generalize? If one cadaan man does something, he is a lone wolf. When a Muslim or black guy does something, they all are predisposed to t3rror1sm and criminality.
I am here to stop the hate against the other Africans because in the end of the day we should trust our African brothers before anyone else.
Exactly bro you need be teaching classes or something to the rest of these xoolos.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
We generalize the f*ck out of cadaan people. We generalize the f*ck out of everyone, including fellow Somalis. For some reason that doesn't seem to bother you though.

Welcome to SomaliSpot, no one is safe.

waraabe

Your superior
We generalize the f*ck out of cadaan people. We generalize the f*ck out of everyone, including fellow Somalis. For some reason that doesn't seem to bother you though.

Welcome to SomaliSpot, no one is safe.

These people, we literally insult cadaans every way possible yet these people always wanna cry about how we are mentioning the bad things these monkeys do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending