Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Turn ons:
1) Guys with long lashes and fat ass
2) Geeky poets
3) Humble guys
4) Isaaq lahjad.... I remember this guy who asked me out multiple times and I said no because I wasn't attracted to him. We always spoke in english so I couldn't tell what he was nor was I interested to find out. Then one morning he was irritated with me and said "Dee waxaan ku iri" out of nowhere in that strong powerful xaax lahjad.... :9uoofqd::9uoofqd: I'm like why didn't you say that before... I fell for him on the spot, but he's not interested in me anymore :(:(

Turn offs
1) Guys who talk too much
2) Guys who talk filthy
3) Serious guys
4) Arrogant guys

S

SOMACOON

Turn ons:
2) Geeky poets
3) Humble guys
4) Isaaq lahjad.... I remember this guy who asked me out multiple times and I said no because I wasn't attracted to him. We always spoke in english so I couldn't tell what he was nor was I interested to find out. Then one morning he was irritated with me and said "Dee waxaan ku iri" out of nowhere in that strong powerful xaax lahjad.... :9uoofqd::9uoofqd: I'm like why didn't you say that before... I fell for him on the spot, but he's not interested in me anymore :(:(

Turn offs
1) Guys who talk too much
2) Guys who talk filthy
3) Serious guys
4) Arrogant guys

LMAOOOOOO
I wish i could say that lahjad sounded good on women
Big turn off for me when i hear a women go, "dee waryaaa deee" feel like im talking to a nigga

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Turn ons:
2) Geeky poets
3) Humble guys

Thats veery unique.

I think I know just that right isaaq guy for you.

:drakegrin:

Jk......:p

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I like:

Tall (cliche I know)
Dimples
Pretty eyes
Playfulness
Confidence

Turn offs

Bad teeth
Quick to anger
Judgemental and conservative types
Bad hygiene

Hafez

VIP
I like:

Tall (cliche I know)
Dimples
Pretty eyes
Playfulness
Confidence

Turn offs

Bad teeth
Quick to anger
Judgemental and conservative types
Bad hygiene
What do you think of dark grey eyes? Ugly? I'm quick to anger :pacspit:

I like:
Confidence

giphy.gif

Bohol

VIP
And what is your clan? It is usually Southern girls that get turned on by reer Waqooyi
lahjad since they are not used to it Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending