Male boss vs female boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Male bosses are 1038475838392933 times better than female bosses. Thank God I've a male boss who's pretty mellow. He will text the department instead of calling or emailing. Will send funny jokes through text. Invites couple of people at his lake house for BBQ or parties. :rejoice:

He's republican though. But he avoids that subject :hemad:

I've friends with female bosses they say it's hell on earth.

Do you have a male boss or female boss SSpot?

Zeus

STYLIN
I guess I have a female boss since I live in hoyoos basement :damedamn:

I rather have a male boss, I have bad experiences with female es.

Yoooo male bosses are 100 times better.
My male boss used to be so chill to me I got hella hours when I needed it and than used to get vacation days all the time.
When he quit and that female replaced him. I was like hell nah I'm out too.
:damedamn:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I guess I have a female boss since I live in hoyoos basement :damedamn:.
1485554096923.jpg

Male bosses treat me better, female bosses are more competent and overcompensate and therefore are more productive requiring less work for everyone else

Male bosses are definitely better. I feel that female bosses can get rather stress inducing. Don't know why?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
My Project Manager is a female and she is extremely evasive. She once called me at 7.30am on my WFH day because some backup jobs at night had caused an outage in the morning, she has relied on my goodwill and my help so much that I feel like I'm being used. My last PM was a guy and he use to let me go home early. :mjcry:

VixR

Veritas
Female bosses are leagues beyond in my experience; they run it from the ground up. And they're aware of everything and thus make better informed decisions. We just lost a measly manager to a higher management position, and the male coordinator who's filling her shoes for the time being is a fucking nightmare, and he's been coordinating a subsection for years but still can't manage the department as a whole. They had to open, interview applicants, close and reopen the position for a new pool of applicants several times and still no dice on finding someone that could fill her shoes. I think men manage stress better, but as far efficient and hard/smart work, I haven't seen it objectively speaking.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
My boss and I are best friends. She lets me leave early and I get to come when I choose. She's even takes me out to eat at nice places for extended lunch. One time at lunch she ordered drinks for both of us (I don't drink anymore) but she had to drink both and she got tipsy so as I'm driving back and were in my car she put her hand on my thigh for like 5 seconds:lolbron:. I know she's thinking I'll make a move but I'm good on that.:mjlol:

My boss and I are best friends. She lets me leave early and I get to come when I choose. She's even takes me out to eat at nice places for extended lunch. One time at lunch she ordered drinks for both of us (I don't drink anymore) but she had to drink both and she got tipsy so as I'm driving back and were in my car she put her hand on my thigh for like 5 seconds:lolbron:. I know she's thinking I'll make a move but I'm good on that.:mjlol:
You made a wise decision :damn:. Just be thankful that you weren't inebriated. Having a sexual relationship with your boss can either go extremely well or go full on raqqa.

My last male boss was a creep that would sexually harass every single female employer, we all collectively reported him to HR and had him fired lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending