Man Gets Confronted For Being A Fake Muslim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

Damned if you do damned if you don't

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

I see Romanians/Gypsies everyday begging while pretending to be Muslim, they're known to be like that throughout the UK in Muslim areas

Hafez

VIP
I see Romanians/Gypsies everyday begging while pretending to be Muslim, they're known to be like that throughout the UK in Muslim areas
Bro was you reading my mind? Besides I think the person might be a genuine Muslim as he is from Bosnia. OP WHY don't you look at this from an Islamic perspective? It's definitely NOT allowed in Islam to ambush a fellow brother like that.

Bro was you reading my mind? Besides I think the person might be a genuine Muslim as he is from Bosnia. OP WHY don't you look at this from an Islamic perspective? It's definitely NOT allowed in Islam to ambush a fellow brother like that.

Bosnians don't look like that (I personally know lots), and besides if he was really a 'Bosnian' he would've answered those questions.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Bosnians don't look like that. They are white people. This guy looks a typical Romanian gypsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending