Man gets publically humiliated as his girlfriend who he was with for 7 years cheats on him on stage LIVE with famous musician.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

It's going viral on every social media platform and the internet :mjlol: I feel immensely sorry for him these girls that fangirl over these celebrities are not loyal and she also told the guy on stage she was single and all the feminists trying to justify it by saying she "was not married after 7 years":kanyehmm:

This is my first time seeing this video but I certainly don't feel sorry for him.

Why do people take their S.O. out to the concerts of s3xually charged artists their partner loves?

If he had taken her to see a female singer she likes instead, this crisis could have been easily averted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aseer

VIP
This is my first time seeing this video but I certainly don't feel sorry for him.

Why do people take their S.O. out to the concerts of s3xually charged artists their partner loves?

If he had taken her to see a female singer she likes instead, this crisis could have been easily averted.

Yeah but he wanted to treat her girlfriend to this concert and did not expect this to happen so it really is both their faults tbh.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Brotha just dodged a future in misery, dude should thank God for looking out for him !

Yeah but he wanted to treat her girlfriend to this concert and did not expect this to happen so it really is both their faults tbh.
You're right. She's a fully grown adult and could have just not done that out of respect for him.

My point is there are far too many couples going out to who is essentially their partner's crush. Taking the temptation up a notch. It's a surefire way to drive a wedge in the relationship, at the very least. Like gasoline to a flame.

I don't recommend it to anyone 🙅‍♀️

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
What's with artist doing this sudo sex on stage? Folks are weird as f*ck. As for the guy, honestly he probably wanted her to have fun but his mistake was getting front row seats. He should've got something further back and he would've avoided his girl being noticed.

So if my so takes me to a Taylor Swift concert (I love her don't judge), I can grind on her and touch her privates?

That's a insane leap in logic right there, you can adore an artist and still not cheat lol

Aseer

VIP
You're right. She's a fully grown adult and could have just not done that out of respect for him.

My point is there are far too many couples going out to who is essentially their partner's crush. Taking the temptation up a notch. It's a surefire way to drive a wedge in the relationship, at the very least. Like gasoline to a flame.

I don't recommend it to anyone 🙅‍♀️
I am adding this to my list of red flags when I am finding an equal if they are obsessed with a celebrity especially one that is the opposite gender I won't proceed things with them.

Aseer

VIP
So if my so takes me to a Taylor Swift concert (I love her don't judge), I can grind on her and touch her privates?

That's a insane leap in logic right there, you can adore an artist and still not cheat lol
Lol trust me if that happened the guy would get WAY harder repercussions than what the girl here got because look how the feminists online are defending her like crazy.

You like Taylor Swift? Never thought I’d hear a Farax say that lol

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF

I’m judging you bro 😂😂

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

"Why do people take their S.O. out to the concerts of s3xually charged artists their partner loves?"

Bro concert dates are considered normal. Like 99% of the time niggas don't have to worry about getting their partner taken.

Pull up to a local convention center over the weekend. You will see couples in lines together waiting to attend a concert.

Most chicks in long term relationships would have declined the offer if an artists asked them to come on stage if their boyfriend was with them. Especially if the artist was sexual

It's not about whether you or her should be allowed to, man. Obviously not. People do things that are wrong all the time. It's about minimising the chances of it occuring for me.

I'm talking about the unconscious feelings lurking beneath that may take over if your partner isn't that serious about you, whether it's because you just started dating or if you just aren't feeling each other like that anymore.

And I'm not talking about someone as stiff & asexual as Taylor. I mean the really sexy RnB performers. People like Usher or Teyana Taylor who pull people on stage and really go at it like this clip here. Or Latin American artists who have so much raw sexual energy as they do bachata and bring someone on stage to duet with them. During those high-energy moments, it's kinda hard to say no, don't ya think?

It's not cheating I'm specifically worried about. It's the kicking off of a series of chain events that may make my partner feel bad (or him making me feel bad).

She was literally in Melbourne days ago loool, wallahi I was screaming like a fan girl in the crowd with my siblings and cousins :chrisfreshhah:

Why do I have the feeling that you were one of the Swifties that flew into Melbourne from another part of the country that 9News was reporting on instead of you being a true local?
:trumpsmirk:

Kisame

VIP
You like Taylor Swift? Never thought I’d hear a Farax say that lol

Cruel summer, shake it off, bad blood, wildest dreams, and I knew you were trouble. All these songs by Taylor swift are :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

Taylor Swift is one of the greatest popstars of our generation :ufdup:

Aseer

VIP
"Why do people take their S.O. out to the concerts of s3xually charged artists their partner loves?"

Bro concert dates are considered normal. Like 99% of the time niggas don't have to worry about getting their partner taken.

Pull up to a local convention center over the weekend. You will see couples in lines together waiting to attend a concert.

Most chicks in long term relationships would have declined the offer if an artists asked them to come on stage if their boyfriend was with them. Especially if the artist was sexual
But we also have to consider that these people are madows and they are more likely to pull stuff like this.

Kisame

VIP
She was literally in Melbourne days ago loool, wallahi I was screaming like a fan girl in the crowd with my siblings and cousins :chrisfreshhah:

Only pop concert I've gone to was by the weeknd. I was singing starboy word for word :mjlol: it was an amazing experience. Been wanting to go to another pop concert ever since

Kisame

VIP
But we also have to consider that these people are madows and they are more likely to pull stuff like this.

@DojaKhat
I went to a Migos concert with my ex and didn't have to worry about them stealing my girl. All they do on stage is just jump around and flex on niggas with their jewelry.

They definitely made me feel like a broke ass nigga.

Concert was still amazing though because this was the tour after they dropped "culture". Hearing "bad and boujee" live was magical :banderas:

Trending