Man says that Somalis have been a PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with him 100%. If you call him a racist or some shit like that, you are just in denial
Cold hard FACTS
Somali-Americans deserve to have the welfare cut OFF

VixR

Veritas
Non denominational
There's no such thing :icon lol:
Nondenominational Somali Muslims with the exception of Shia or Ahmaddiya Somalis sure is a fancy way of saying No Somalis :deadosama:

You didn't even humor us with Sufi Somalis, of which there are many, considered to be a peace-loving sect:dead:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Nondenominational Somali Muslims with the exception of Shia or Ahmaddiya Somalis sure is a fancy way of saying No Somalis :deadosama:

You didn't even humor us with Sufi Somalis, of which there are many, considered to be a peace-loving sect:dead:

Most Sunnis called themselves just "Muslim" that until modern communication brought Shi'ism into contact with 100% Sunni communities. Today in places like Indonesia people resist calling themselves "Sunni" because they say there is only one version of Islam, they get very angry when you try to divide it up.

There's a reason why I put you on the sheegato list

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
No they don't

Sunnis by dint of having an absolute majority of the followers of Islam, fully appropriated the term Muslim in many places where there were no Shia to challenge that. In Somalia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan and many other countries, people would know what Sufi, Hanbali, Shafi'i, and Hanafi meant, but may have never heard the word Sunni as descriptive of the Islam they practice.

btw, Arabic is my first language and I have read a lot about this.

Sunnis by dint of having an absolute majority of the followers of Islam, fully appropriated the term Muslim in many places where there were no Shia to challenge that. In Somalia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan and many other countries, people would know what Sufi, Hanbali, Shafi'i, and Hanafi meant, but may have never heard the word Sunni as descriptive of the Islam they practice.

They're Sunni whether they call themselves or not.

What's so funny? Why would I pick one of them when he didnt specifically name a successor?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
In Somalia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan and many other countries, people would know what Sufi, Hanbali, Shafi'i, and Hanafi meant, but may have never heard the word Sunni as descriptive of the Islam they practice.

Weren't Somalis shia as well though?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Evidence points to Abu Bakr but I will not pick him.

I'm not a Sunni
trmp1.gif

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
So let's monitor 100k Somalis living in America because 14 of them went to Syria and two Somali students committed acts of terrorism? Seems legit...... Isn't there another way to curb religious extremism and backwardness within the Somali community without resorting to Orwellian tactics? :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.