Man who was about to be jumped by was saved by… SIRI!

So this guy was accidentally sent a butt dial by Siri that recorded his ‘friends’ saying they wanted to set him up at a place and jump/kill him. By some miracle Siri recorded them and sent him the voice note of them talking about it!

Subhanallah ppl are saying Siri is a ‘spirit’ when it’s really the miracle of Allah SWT and the angels protecting this man.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
So this guy was accidentally sent a butt dial by Siri that recorded his ‘friends’ saying they wanted to set him up at a place and jump/kill him. By some miracle Siri recorded them and sent him the voice note of them talking about it!

Subhanallah ppl are saying Siri is a ‘spirit’ when it’s really the miracle of Allah SWT and the angels protecting this man.

So this guy is basically in gang and he is criminal 😂 someone report him to the police asap.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I think I know that c*nt its blackmagic, he is from my city wallahi I hate that habasha piece of shit.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Siri didn't sent him anything. Lets not be dramatic and imaginitive. Butt dial happens to everybody -usually when it happens- someone evil is exposed. Like me. Once me and my habar gidir best friend were at lunch eating and she butt dialed a mutual friend whom we expressly were backbiting and the reason for that luncheon.

The mutual friend all he did was not hang up and kept on listening what we said.

When we found out i was about to pass out.

Trending

Latest posts