Mannequin challenge have reached Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol the habar in the first few seconds was moving

Was that in Mogadishu? The girl at the end of the video looks like one of the Elman sisters

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Lol the habar in the first few seconds was moving

Was that in Mogadishu? The girl at the end of the video looks like one of the Elman sisters

Yea it is. The water marks in the corner read "Elman Peace" and "ChildrenNotSoldiers". They are probably looking for exposure, they do good work though, I ain't hating.

Mckenzie

VIP
Yea it is. The water marks in the corner read "Elman Peace" and "ChildrenNotSoldiers". They are probably looking for exposure, they do good work though, I ain't hating.

Im suprised she hasn't been assassinated by alshishkebab

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Im suprised she hasn't been assassinated by alshishkebab

Indeed, they took out Goobale, they probably could take her out easily aswell. I wonder how they feel about the one that is a part of the army. I thought that would go against their 'values'.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Indeed, they took out Goobale, they probably could take her out easily aswell. I wonder how they feel about the one that is a part of the army. I thought that would go against their 'values'.
These fucking barbarians, wallahi I was so pissed when I heard they killed Maki Xaaji Banaadir. If you kill the innocent then f*ck you and your values.
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Merca

Inactive.
These fucking barbarians, wallahi I was so pissed when I heard they killed Maki Xaaji Banaadir. If you kill the innocent then f*ck you and your values.
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
WAIT, when did they kill Maki Xaaji Banaadir??? Wallahi, I had no clue omg...

Mckenzie

VIP
Her sister is a commander in the SNA and no one would dare touch Duduble in Xamar, they control 99.9% of the nations wealth.
Money talks.

:wtfdis: They killed her Dad, nigga you should know by now the law of Mogadishu is the law of the gun, no one is untouchable

It might have been aano qabiil I can't remember, but there's countless names, Jilacow is another one
sxb no clan in xamar is willing to defend killers.

All killers are handed over without any questions.

Remember the killers Nafisa (AUN), they were handed over the dowlada hoose without any questions :nvjpqts:

The law in Mogadishu applies to everyone :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.