Map of Puntland is similar to the gulf countries

The different is the oil ๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20230628-173554.jpg

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
We donโ€™t need oil, we have the best frankincense weโ€™re gonna up the prices on the masiixis + our yttrium will be sold to SpaceX
:trumpsmirk:

You guys think im joking about Djibouti part? Saudi Arabia is tired of fighting with the Houthis who are controlled by Iran. Saudi Arabia is against them controlling Yemen to ensure a safe passage for the export of its oil in Bab al-Mandab and if Saudi Arabia annexes Hadramout it would export it's oil through the Arabian Sea/Indian ocean and this would end the dependence on Djibouti and Egypt(trading through the red sea). All bases in Djibouti to protect their trade will be moved to the coast of PL. Hadramout has oil too and its people have close connection with the ruling family of Saudi Arabia like Bin ladin
group they want to appoint for them amir from their tribal leader and they support this. They gave them now Saudi passport to pave the way for their annexation.

Mukalla Hadramout capital

Screenshot_20230628-190026.jpg

Screenshot_20230628-192045~2.jpg

Last edited:

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
God help us if we ever tapped oil back home, I would die for some Norwegian model, but knowing the level of corruption back home, I hope it's never tapped.

God help us if we ever tapped oil back home, I would die for some Norwegian model, but knowing the level of corruption back home, I hope it's never tapped.
Building schools healthcare system infrastucture food stability control of our seas should be paramount
Not stank girls from scandinavia

You guys think im joking about Djibouti part? Saudi Arabia is tired of fighting with the Houthis who are controlled by Iran. Saudi Arabia is against them controlling Yemen to ensure a safe passage for the export of its oil in Bab al-Mandab and if Saudi Arabia annexes Hadramout it would export it's oil through the Arabian Sea/Indian ocean and this would end the dependence on Djibouti and Egypt(trading through the red sea). All bases in Djibouti to protect their trade will be moved to the coast of PL. Hadramout has oil too and its people have close connection with the ruling family of Saudi Arabia like Bin ladin
group they want to appoint for them amir from their tribal leader and they support this. They gave them now Saudi passport to pave the way for their annexation.

Mukalla Hadramout capital

View attachment 281011

View attachment 281012
How can you reach Europe without the Bab el Mandab?

How can you reach Europe without the Bab el Mandab?
Through the cape of Good hope. Gulf countries export through Saudi Arabia via red sea and direct pipeline with egypt. Saudi exports via bab al mandab and suez canal to Asia, Australia and Europe. Houths targeted their trade via bab Al mandab so they are negotiating with Iran to divide yemen into three countries; North for Iran, cadan for UAE and Saudi annexing hadramout. Babab al mandab was added to North by Ali Salah before the Saudi and UAE invasion.

Now all gulf eyes are on hadramout to get access to the indian ocean. Egyptians are talking about somalia ุงู„ุตูˆู…ุงู„ ุฑุงุญ ุชู‚ุทุน ุนู†ุง ุงู„ุฑุฒู‚ Somalia aa risqiga naga jari doonta ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Screenshot_20230628-203652.jpg

Screenshot_20230628-205340.jpg

Screenshot_20230628-210202.jpg

Screenshot_20230628-210050.png

Screenshot_20230628-204859.png

Screenshot_20230628-203450.jpg
Screenshot_20230628-203450.jpg

Screenshot_20230628-212203.jpg

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@The Midlands It is almost assured that there are a couple of billion barrels in northern Somalia in the Daroor or Nugaal valleys. The presence of Alshabab/Daesh in Cal Miskaat has been an obstacle in the Daroor valley while the Sool conflict has blocked exploration.

This is saying nothing about offshore fossil fuel deposits.

Somalia has oil, somewhere between 3-10 billion barrels. Not enough to base our economy on, but enough to build infrastructure and accumulate a small wealth fund. Time is running out however.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You have strategic beaches Djibouti nalka waa ku damin kartaan ๐Ÿ˜‚
Bosaso was supposed to be a transshipment port to compete but they messed it up and it has been reduced in size. The tip of the horn is best suited for a transshipment port connecting Eastern Africa to the Middle East, Europe to Asia. But you need visionary leadership for that.

Look at the original design for Bosaso, it was massive.

1554408_1584861151788645_4975972912792934603_n.jpg

11265297_859303177488016_7977503097330239212_o.jpg

Bosaso was supposed to be a transshipment port to compete but they messed it up and it has been reduced in size. The tip of the horn is best suited for a transshipment port connecting Eastern Africa to the Middle East, Europe to Asia. But you need visionary leadership for that.

Look at the original design for Bosaso, it was massive.

View attachment 281089
View attachment 281090
i like the Jabuutawi response but have you seen the jealousy of that Isaaq bastard Yuusuf calling me Daarood dog bal maxaa ka galay ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

They think they own us (thinking me Hawiye)

My theory was about Gulf countries moving to Mukalla wich is the opposite of PL therefore, PL will attract foreign bases to protect their trade like Djibouti now.

"Junior Partner of Hirshabelle Has a Preposterous Idea
PostWed Jun 28, 2023 6:15 pm

His idea of Puntland taking over the shipping trade of Bab-el-Mandeb is gaining a strong following, of all places, at Somalispot, :lol:

How is it economically feasible sending oil tankers all the way from Saudi Arabia's eastern coast, around the Cape of Good Hope, to Europe and America's eastern seaboard, advantageous over the Red Sea?

Gate of Grief to the more treacherous (and costly) Cape of Good Hope -- smart"

Trending

Latest posts