Mark my words Libya 2.0 all of that will be looted🤷🏽

IMG_1415.jpeg
IMG_1417.jpeg

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Of course your gonna backtrack, Have i mentioned how I hate when people ask mods to delete their posts? Think before you speak. And yes I have mentioned it before multiple times.

Of course your gonna backtrack, Have i mentioned how I hate when people ask mods to delete their posts? Think before you speak. And yes I have mentioned it before multiple times.
Dawg what i just forgot to crop my picture🤣. Can’t reveal the words in the picture

What were the words Bruh this trait you have is so annoying just so annoying now this post isnt enjoyable no more
I'm just asking questions, chill. I'm part of the diaspora. I couldn't care less about the resources of Somalia. I'll eat well as long as I work hard in the West. It's unfortunate that Somalis back home won't ever reach the quality of life of Western countries.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Interesting but why does everybody use that number then?
It’s propoganda and speculation. I spent alot of time going far back as possible on news and journals who keep citing older articles. It leads to no research or real study

Somalia needs alot of investment to do geological surveys which will tell us oil quantities and proven vs unproven reserves. Proven reserves mean oil that has 90% of being recovered using current technology and making profit

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
We lack real research in many fields like livestock, fisheries, soils, rivers that’s very visible. Forget deep underground like gas, oil , and precious metals. All these numbers people throw around is to make Somalia or certain regions seem more important than they are

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
I'm just asking questions, chill. I'm part of the diaspora. I couldn't care less about the resources of Somalia. I'll eat well as long as I work hard in the West. It's unfortunate that Somalis back home won't ever reach the quality of life of Western countries.
What?? Work hard as a slave paying off debts for the rest of your life, this is arguably worse than request for deletion! Are you even somali? Your kids will become half americans your grandchildren will only be somali on the dna test the way youre moving. Hope for a good and competent leader that can some how balance the strings of being useful and to not get rid of. Everybody wants a good leader but theyd just be prevented so Ive come to the conclusion that we need someone whos competent yet still has good ties to the west. Isnt a just a looter like every single other president that we had other then Siad and its sad that hes the only one we can use as an example

What?? Work hard as a slave paying off debts for the rest of your life, this is arguably worse than request for deletion! Are you even somali? Your kids will become half americans your grandchildren will only be somali on the dna test the way youre moving. Hope for a good and competent leader that can some how balance the strings of being useful and to not get rid of. Everybody wants a good leader but theyd just be prevented so Ive come to the conclusion that we need someone whos competent yet still has good ties to the west. Isnt a just a looter like every single other president that we had other then Siad and its sad that hes the only one we can use as an example
First half of that was projection, second half was actually useful. Dont project

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Somalis will probably go to war if that ever happens. If they yanks try this shit, we will drag them half naked through the streets like somalis did in 93

Somalis will probably go to war if that ever happens. If they yanks try this shit, we will drag them half naked through the streets like somalis did in 93
I didn’t mean they’ll start a war, I meant in the sense that Libyan elites looted the oil. Libya’s per capita income was $15k, while the citizens would make a couple of hundred bucks a month. I meant that we’ll most likely have that scenario

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
We lack real research in many fields like livestock, fisheries, soils, rivers that’s very visible. Forget deep underground like gas, oil , and precious metals. All these numbers people throw around is to make Somalia or certain regions seem more important than they are
True, the government is incompetent at least under siad there was active research into our land and how we could use it for development. When you take a look on google maps and all you see is acres o

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
True, the government is incompetent at least under siad there was active research into our land and how we could use it for development. When you take a look on google maps and all you see is acres o
A lot of the articles around fishing and soils I share is from kacaan era . a lot scientist and world support back then

The biggest thing for Somalia back then it was important to world. Russia Italy America where all investing big money into country trying to win influence. I think it was combination of Cold War and people over estimating potential of country.

Now this isn’t the case. It’s more so world trying to contain damage to region by bombing and AU troops but doesn’t seem anyone actually cares if country is successful and trying to win our friendship . Which is not unique to us since Cold War ended

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Nah Libya was dumb they didn't have strong allies to back off western Vultures Somalia has Turks on its side they're the ones that will Extract our oil and they will not let anyone take it easily lol.

Trending