Marka dialect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Yes I'm familiar with the Marka dialect. It's just how people formulate sentences you start to get a feel for. It's probably strange also when people hear gaaran maayo instead of ma garanayo or when people say ma kasee instead of ma garatay or ma fahantay?

Yes I'm familiar with the Marka dialect. It's just how people formulate sentences you start to get a feel for. It's probably strange also when people hear gaaran maayo instead of ma garanayo or when people say ma kasee instead of ma garatay or ma fahantay?

garan maayo sounds ok, same with ma garanyo it's just a bit flipped, but she's using entirely different words

Gambar

VIP
but she also uses a lot of other words, xishon for them, kumen for went.
Yeah they use some different words but you still understand as it's mutually intelligible. I'm able to understand this dialect and Af Maay although some argue that they are completely different languages.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I had to replay the part where he was in the field couple times, shit was so HD and crisp that it looked fake.
Angry Lander is the best accent imo, "Waaaarrrrryaahe" *roast hand*

:russ:

VixR

Veritas
The waaqoyi one has the most character lol, but it's hard to tell if it's bias bc he's using different phrases. Would've been better to use a couple sentences of the same phrase and change dialect so the differences stand out better. The mudug is stand out too, dramatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.