Marriage: Looks or Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
When it comes to marriage which one would you put first? Hypothetically the personality and everything else is the same between the two options.

I'd put money :drakegrin:. That dollar can always make her look better :drakelaugh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Money. Cos money will make her more attractive. If she's a 6 and is rich she will automatically become a 9.

Salih

Move right or get left
Looks. I can't stand living with a hideous girl. Imagine waking up to see the face of a ugly woman every morning?
:dwill::kendrickcry:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
We got some noble ass ppl here. :ayaanswag:. By the time the kids are old enough you can probably buy good looks from vending machines, futures gonna be crazy.siilaanyolaugh People prolly gonna walk around with real life filters in their pocket, instalife technology :lol:

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
looks,
anyway going for money is what women do anyway, not men
thats why you see 80 year old decaying fat men marrying supermodels..

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Money
After money body is important :banderas:
Cunugayga waxan u raba titties la yaab leh. Ni99a finna be munching on that shit and be like :obamaswag: Who'd wanna munch on naaso abaar ah :westbrookwtf:Kid gonna look around see other kids mom with huge naaso and be like damn them ni99as nafaqo bay ka dhargayn and I'm here struggling.:obamatell:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Money.

she can always get a plastic surgery, you get me...if the kids turn out to be ugly..heck might as well put them under the knife too.

I ain't sweating thou, I got that side covered I think :ummhmm::mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts