Marrying single mother with kids

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Thereโ€™s nothing wrong with marrying a single mother with kids. These self-proclaimed alpha males on social media love to call any man dating or marrying a single mom with kids a โ€œcuck.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ So, if I found out that a woman I was interested in had kids from a previous marriage, would that deter me from marrying her? In fact, I would marry her and raise her kids as if they were my own.

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
Thereโ€™s nothing wrong with marrying a single mother with kids. These self-proclaimed alpha males on social media love to call any man dating or marrying a single mom with kids a โ€œcuck.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ So, if I found out that a woman I was interested in had kids from a previous marriage, would that deter me from marrying her? In fact, I would marry her and raise her kids as if they were my own.
Somali culture doesn't demonise this at all, quite the opposite of our neighbours across the red sea, women are seen as an integral part of society which is similar to other horn Africans.

Sxb if it's two kids tops and there father is already on child support and she was already married to a Somali guy. Then I think it's fine. But if it's they never got married and just had kids with randos neega run ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผ

Last edited:
I would never ever marry or even date a single mother with kids as they are used up damaged goods.

There is no problem in marrying a divorced woman, as far as I am concerned, as long as she has been divorced once, and I may also accept that she has children. There are specific cases, but usually without children.

Lmao on some of the opinions here. At the very least, I hope we can all agree that marrying a out of wedlock mother is a non-starter.
The last thing we need is incentivising and then subsidising such a behaviour.

If I got kids i'd marry a single mother. If i ain't got kids i wouldn't. Same situation type thing for me.

Trending