Masaasbaa come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
I will defeat you in debate. You will flee Somalispot because you could no longer handle @AbdiJohnson and his rational arguments

images (3).jpg

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
@Masaasbaa

Welcome newbie. Tell us about yourself. No one has done it so far
Damn now that i think back on it, i actually appreciate the welcoming, so thank you feero armaajo for that.
if only you weren't an atheist khaniis :ufdup::lawd:
about myself:cosbyhmm: since i won't be sharing personal information on the internet i will tell you the reason behind my extreme paranoia.
I'm afraid of sharing things on the internet due to my weird mindset, the more you say the more data there is to work with. I find myself quite often deleting comment for the reason that it might reveal something. When you see a topic that intrigues you, under normal circumstances you would go with the flow and stream your initial thoughts, you share an innocent comment here and there and in a couple of months it would be possible to tell your writing patterns, vocabulary,humor,location, age, height and more etc.
tbh i have being losing a bit of sleep over it, and the fact that mods have access to all deleted comments(ithink) worries me somehow, not because am afraid it could affect me in any shape or form, but the fact that the information can be collected and used. also comments on the nett can be used against you in court, so that has me thinking too

to sum it up for ya
Hello my name is my Masaasbaa and I'm a(bit paranoid)Paranoid Farax. none of this makes sense so i will excuse myself out:kobeok:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Damn now that i think back on it, i actually appreciate the welcoming, so thank you feero armaajo for that.
if only you weren't an atheist khaniis :ufdup::lawd:
about myself:cosbyhmm: since i won't be sharing personal information on the internet i will tell you the reason behind my extreme paranoia.
I'm afraid of sharing things on the internet due to my weird mindset, the more you say the more data there is to work with. I find myself quite often deleting comment for the reason that it might reveal something. When you see a topic that intrigues you, under normal circumstances you would go with the flow and stream your initial thoughts, you share an innocent comment here and there and in a couple of months it would be possible to tell your writing patterns, vocabulary,humor,location, age, height and more etc.
tbh i have being losing a bit of sleep over it, and the fact that mods have access to all deleted comments(ithink) worries me somehow, not because am afraid it could affect me in any shape or form, but the fact that the information can be collected and used. also comments on the nett can be used against you in court, so that has me thinking too

to sum it up for ya
Hello my name is my Masaasbaa and I'm a(bit paranoid)Paranoid Farax. none of this makes sense so i will excuse myself out:kobeok:
Masaasba...
See what I did there?
No? I'll show myself out

Status
Not open for further replies.