Mashallah! Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to shit all over this thread 1940 New york >>
179781208-downtown-manhattan-brooklyn-bridge-east-gettyimages.jpg

I aint self hating but we need to step our game up tremendously, ain't nothing mashallah about Somalia.

Check when singapore was at its worst and when Somalia was at its best ill be posting the GDP of both countries

Screenshot_2016-06-08-21-49-08.jpeg
Screenshot_2016-06-08-21-49-37.jpeg

Damn Racer feeling pessimistic as f*ck lmfao

Fam don't you think is about time to put this shit in a choke hold and advance properly, hayee a few companies build a few houses painted a few km of road build, and we go like mashallah like we just launched a space rocket to mars :umwhat:you get where I'm coming from sxb anyway rant over :letmeeat:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Fam don't you think is about time to put this shit in a choke hold and advance properly, hayee a few companies build a few houses painted a few km of road build, and we go like mashallah like we just launched a space rocket to mars :umwhat:you get where I'm coming from sxb anyway rant over :letmeeat:
I feel you my nigga wallahi

The old government had housing, free healthcare, major infrastructure going on. But we need to stop celebrating over small things such as construction of roads, houses, hospitals and further look to the establishment of state owned Oil & Gas companies, and major infrastructure of ports etc.

The old government had housing, free healthcare, major infrastructure going on. But we need to stop celebrating over small things such as construction of roads, houses, hospitals and further look to the establishment of state owned Oil & Gas companies, and major infrastructure of ports etc.

Finally hadaa ba ifaahntey yaacni anything less then what the UAE aimed for it is not acceptable, we need to litterally speed into the future we been stuck for so long :damedamn: i swear shit is not funny oil and gas minerals every thing need to be dug and produced, but before that we need to establish security and peace all over the country, reconcile every enmity and hatred cos if we don't do that we can't move on

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That which you see there was built on slave trade, usurped wealth, took many different races who immigrated from all over Europe & the rest of the world to build.

Can you tell us how much debt the United States of America is in fadlan adigo mudan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts