May god protect our people! Somali meat cutters almost blown into pieces by kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN12E2G4
r

I swear my cousin visited me less than a month ago from this state. He came to America 9 years ago straight out of miyi ( hinterland ).

Good grief he almost passed

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They not even some young dudes but a middle aged low lives that spent considerable time at the pub in their hell hole small town

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
they're from a town called Liberal, Kansas :mjlol:
and their response to those muslamics they hate cuz they blow up things was...to blow them up :mjlol:

The KKK is a joke. Wallahi they had free reign to come up with a uniform and names of their officers and what do they come up with? Sheets with holes in them and titles like "Grand Wizard" kkkkkk - they just mad because every other nation on Earth's culture is more poppin' than theres.

@AbdiJohnson do you not condemn this? It sounds like you are supporting a cleae act of terrorism here?

Of course I condemn it, especially so since they are all Somali.

But you don't condemn terrorism on other communities like club goers and the disabled and travellers who are innocent. You were pleased when Paris, San Bernardino, Orlando and Brussels were hit.

VixR

Veritas
Glad no one was hurt.

I just realized the "kkk" at the end of the title isnt an inappropriate Somali laugh, but meant to mean the Klu Klux Klan (KKK).

Of course I condemn it, especially so since they are all Somali.

But you don't condemn terrorism on other communities like club goers and the disabled and travellers who are innocent. You were pleased when Paris, San Bernardino, Orlando and Brussels were hit.
you sound like a redneck. Why would I be glad at seeing innocent people die? Dont be a doqon.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Alhamdulillah these terrorists got caught!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again!
Somali-Americans, LEGALLY arm yourselves for protection.!The 2nd amendment exists for a reason.
#MAGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending