Maybe Somali Gender wars are not that bad…

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽

Alhamdiuallah we haven't reached this level of sell out.

I don't know what wrong with some people but the second they get in-front of the camera they want to throw out all the dirty laundry they have of their ethnicity. Keep that to your self.

Asian Incels are also 5x worse than Somali ones.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
There are probably like 20 Somali incels worldwide or something so 5x is an extreme understatement. When I say incel I mean the real shit and not this new age term for a misogynist.
What i meant was Asian incels start mass-shootings and Somali incels just create mean twitter accounts.

yall check out the nth room

The "Nth Room" case[1] (Korean: n번방 사건; Hanja: n番房 事件) is a criminal case involving blackmail, cybersex trafficking, and the spread of sexually exploitative videos via the Telegram app between 2018 and 2020 in South Korea.[2][3] A man nicknamed god god (later identified as Moon Hyung-wook) (Korean: 갓갓) sold sexual exploitation videos on Telegram channels and groups.

A copycat crime, known as the "Doctor's Room", (Korean: 박사방; Hanja: 博士房; RR: baksabang) was operated by a man using the screen name Doctor(Korean: 박사; Hanja: 博士; RR: Baksa, later revealed to be Cho Ju-bin[4][5]), who is accused of blackmailing dozens of women, forcing them to take sexually exploitative videos, with some involving rape.[6][7][8][9]

The number of confirmed victims is at least 103, including 26 minors.[10][11] It was revealed that the victims' pictures were shared and sold to over 260,000 IDs (narrowed down to about 60,000 users, taking into consideration overlapping profiles)[12] and were anonymously paid for in cryptocurrency.[5]

over 250,0000 men watched the abuse of korean women its no wonder they hate them

Trending