meanwhile in hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
CUGSeRjWsAAOqrO.jpg:large

:dead:

eff that...meesha waraaba kugu cuni doona.

no pun intended

not really if you leave your 4 by 4's lights on there shouldn't be any problems with animals of any type. either way this guy is a legend for doing this before the rest of the reer hargeisa men. i might have to follow in this living legends footsteps and create my first baby over there under the stars hovering over naasa hablood mountains
:king:

He didn't camp at naasa hablood, no way

The first picture, the wall with the barbed wire, is a compound right near wadadda Berbera. It looks close from the second pic but trust me it aint.

He didn't camp at naasa hablood, no way

The first picture, the wall with the barbed wire, is a compound right near wadadda Berbera. It looks close from the second pic but trust me it aint.

who takes their wife to naasa hablood mountains after the wedding for no reason? use your brain saxib the man has romeo written all over his face and i can tell he was trying to make history with this move, my guess is he wanted his first born to be manufactured under the stary sky of naasa hablood mountains

:leobite:

waraabe

Your superior
who takes their wife to naasa hablood mountains after the wedding for no reason? use your brain saxib the man has romeo written all over his face and i can tell he was trying to make history with this move, my guess is he wanted his first born to be manufactured under the stary sky of naasa hablood mountains

:leobite:

i want to do it on berbera beach

T

Tokio

not really if you leave your 4 by 4's lights on there shouldn't be any problems with animals of any type. either way this guy is a legend for doing this before the rest of the reer hargeisa men. i might have to follow in this living legends footsteps and create my first baby over there under the stars hovering over naasa hablood mountains
:king:
sxb miyaad walatey, maxad xaskaga meel cidlo ah iyo dabeyli futada ka galeyso kala dooni? xaasid bad tahey niyow :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.