waraabe

Your superior
CVFRoLwWwAA-9yy.jpg:large

@SuldaanMethylamine @menace @Forfon @Duchess

:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I see tightup horses so what's glorious about it bro ?

Apollo

VIP
Why are Somali horses so small? These are almost ponies and not horses.

The horses I see over in Europe are like twice the size of these small horses.

menace

VIP
They are indeed prisoners ...these horses are bred and known to reside in Buuhodle

menace

VIP
Why are Somali horses so small? These are almost ponies and not horses.

The horses I see over in Europe are like twice the size of these small horses.

Just like the human xoolo who live there..the 18 year old in SOMALIA looks deformed and so small but very smart while the ones in the Western countries are tall and big but complete sambac like my Illigitimate son @AbdiJohnson, a man who revels against God

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
If I had all the money in the world, I'd leave this frozen wasteland and build a huge ranch back home where I'd breed stallions alongside my geel :ahh::drakewow:

Kinda like that guy from Alberta who was on universal a couple years ago

menace

VIP
If I had all the money in the world, I'd leave this frozen wasteland and build a huge ranch back home where I'd breed stallions alongside my geel :ahh::drakewow:

My dream as well...with just 1 more wish tho

Apollo

VIP
Just like the human xoolo who live there..the 18 year old in SOMALIA looks deformed and so small but very smart while the ones in the Western countries are tall and big but complete sambac like my Illigitimate son @AbdiJohnson, a man who revels against God

Western police horses are really gigantic. If they sit on you you would suffocate. Massive animals compared to these ponies.

jbnWR7p.jpg

dlQsBcV.jpg

9vOfKEM.jpg

I didn't understand the dude from Alberta. He was an engineer and those skills are in dire need in Somaliland yet he chooses to be a xoolo dhaqato?

T

Tokio

Western police horses are really gigantic. If they sit on you you would suffocate. Massive animals compared to these ponies.

jbnWR7p.jpg

dlQsBcV.jpg

9vOfKEM.jpg
They're unbelievably huge, I once stood next to one and looked like an ant
clear.png
clear.png

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I didn't understand the dude from Alberta. He was an engineer and those skills are in dire need in Somaliland yet he chooses to be a xoolo dhaqato?
There's only so much one can do if there's isn't any resources available that allow him to utilize his skills. Though I suppose it would have been beneficial if he taught what he learned in Canada to the locals

menace

VIP
Like my nephew @SuldaanMethylamine earlier said ...It is my dream to retire back home in a farm with my geels, continues check from my business in Hargeisa and my rented home in America..I'd spend my days attending to my farm, my camels and walking about while enjoying the sun and my kids..

My ultimate dream in addition to that is to have pure organic girls like this as 2nd, 3rd and 4th wifies

Beautiful horses but I have to admit somalis don't utilize and benefit from their horse like the way others do. We should do horse races. And folks from miyi can use horses to herd their cattle. Intay ilmaha xiijinayaan the kids can look after the goats and camels while riding a horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts