Mechas

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Only weirdos are into Mecha shit anime. I never understood the obsession with big robots with massive guns going "pew pew" every ten seconds missing every shitty shot they took. Only one I could bear myself to watch was fullmetal panic and that's because the comedy in one of the series was good. I must've argued for 20 minutes with some fucking weeb ranting about how mechas are a concept of the future which could change shit in real life.

Concept of the future my futo you can bomb those hunks of metal from the air, what's next? Portable surface to air missiles on your next crappy fat needlessly bipedal machine. May as well get Obese Omar to hold a type-56 and a Strela. At least he'll fucking hit something.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Nostalgia powers this fandom. It was a really cool novel concept in the 90s or whenever Gundam was around.

It's basically a mix of sci-fi with the military genre. What boy wouldn't like that?

Don't watch anime but would prefer mecha stuff to other more fantasy based escapism that's currently mainstream.

Lmao
Niggas who are into ecchi are the worst. Ever since they introduced This fan service bs, the quality of anime has been trash. We want to see niggas getting killed and heads chopped off not some over sized anime breasts

Mecha is lit bro, watch Code Geass or Gurren Lagan
Niggas who are into ecchi are the worst. Ever since they introduced This fan service bs, the quality of anime has been trash. We want to see niggas getting killed and heads chopped off not some over sized anime breasts
Fan service is in every anime my guy, they gotta appeal to the pervs u feel me?

Mecha is lit bro, watch Code Geass or Gurren Lagan

Fan service is in every anime my guy, they gotta appeal to the pervs u feel me?
Ecchi ruins the quality of anime, hate that shit. Also big ass robots add nothing to the plot, I don't see the point.

Ecchi ruins the quality of anime, hate that shit. Also big ass robots add nothing to the plot, I don't see the point.
Anime is a visual medium bro, plot, and character development come second to seeing breasts or cool ass robots. Those 2 things sell well, so there's more of it out there.

Anime is a visual medium bro, plot, and character development come second to seeing breasts or cool ass robots. Those 2 things sell well, so there's more of it out there.
Hmm explains my preference for story driven anime and manga over fluff shit.

Even GOT I skipped the sex scenes, not because I was a prude, but it was a waste of time.

niggas always hating on the best genre

Code Geass
Gundam Wing
Gundam 00
Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
Neon Genesis Evangelion

:lawd:

If you watch anything other than shonen your a weirdo

You mean battle shounen like One Piece? Because anything can be considered "shounen".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways there are great non shounen like Black Lagoon, Berserk, Cowboy Bebop etc... none of those are weird

:manny:

Trending