Medicinal cannabis vs somalispot (groundbreaking research )

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Somali culture was originally based on reaching an equilibrium between ones soul , the land and the clan . Where the souls good nature plateu with or against the algorithms of nature ,a steady decline of the communities philsophilical teachings take place .karma can not be achieved.

To this effect ,a war of indoctrination is taking place here .under the guise of banter and entertainment (aa style ghetto trash ),somalispot has been funded by the so called Alright (the nazis ) with the intent of causing havoc in the Somali community . Three Satans have set up their stalls to galvinise support from the Somali community for the nazi agenda and the cannabis industry .the first is the biologically impotent uncle menace ,a mere pawn who suffers from an undiagnosed autism condition. He is the tool and the somalinimo front for the nazis .the man is the Somali face of the nazi movement .duchess is the brains behind the alt right Somali conspiracy .his job is to harass , cause controversy and plant the seeds of Somali Nazism . This is carried out using emotional tribal rhetoric and crusading against the somali community under the guise of news and info .

The third dimension of the snake is run by an individual by the name of ay(dog ) Johnson (la waseen ),a lady paid rather handsomely by the alt right to turn mainstream politicians against the Somali community . Apparently he is a 29 year old Jesus Mohamud guy who lives in a basement in Canada .

Peace

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"Marijuana is nothing more than the Devil's tool. A guise of the mind. A guide for the wicked! I will cleanse the Somali community of their hubris fracture and send the Hawiye and their Satanic potions from our land!'

- Arsene Wenger (2016)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Arsene Wenger and his eternal crusade against the Hawiye

arsene-wenger-manages-a-smile-pic-getty-89992389.jpg

Arsene Wenger and his eternal crusade against the Hawiye

arsene-wenger-manages-a-smile-pic-getty-89992389.jpg
The handicapped Mohamud is regurgitating one joke I made about hawiye .i have no problem with them ,but I cross the road when I see more than two of them .joke .jokes aside , the conspiracy against th Somali community in the community in the western diaspora is largely spearheaded by darood .darood must repent to Allah of be gobbled up by Kenya and Ethiopia .

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The handicapped Mohamud is regurgitating one joke I made about hawiye .i have no problem with them ,but I cross the road when I see more than two of them .joke .jokes aside , the conspiracy against th Somali community in the community in the western diaspora is largely spearheaded by darood .darood must repent to Allah of be gobbled up by Kenya and Ethiopia .

Lol, I didn't realize it was about you.

Im just here for the memes sxb

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

It's a complement if anything.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Where have you been living under a rock? If you don't know darood have clout in Kenya cause a third of Kenya belongs to them gariisa & wajiir (who's the Secretary of State Amina) likewise in Ethiopia Ogadenia (Iley) need I say more now play your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.