Mega Mayne come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Just lurking through posts as of now lol.
Very appalled at some of the mindsets some people here have. I was just getting ready to create a topic expressing my feelings on it.

No he is not Somali at all, "was Christian but not any more".
If he was Somali male, " was Muslim but not more"
Welcome to SS

Thanks. Might I ask why AA don't do well here and how many there's been?

Bro, it's too long to explain, but in general, African immigrants don't generally like blacks who came to the west before them. Like AA people. It's not just limited to Africans, but even Nigerians and etc. They see blacks as lawless, ruthless, different from them, and etc.

My parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, all look down on blacks. They say don't sag your pants like the blacks, you don't want to go to jail like the blacks, don't do drugs like the blacks, remember where you come from and your culture, unlike the blacks.

They worship the whites, and try so hard to distance themselves from the blacks. The somali word for blacks is madoow, so that is generally especially used for African Americans who's ancestors were slaves.

They'll praise Malcolm X and Mohammad Ali in one minute, who were both huge advocates for racial equality, and then condemn black people in the next minute. All I gotta say is don't expect your stay to be that pleasant, but I welcome you here bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.